Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Willow Swimming

Byrd
August 21st, 2005, 08:29 PM
Willow loves to swim

Byrd
August 21st, 2005, 08:34 PM
How do I put more than one pic per post?

Byrd
August 21st, 2005, 08:35 PM
She thinks she's a Lab:

Prin
August 21st, 2005, 10:02 PM
She's a cutie! :) (I don't know how to get more than one pic per post- other than using an image server or something...)

Byrd
August 21st, 2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks! She looooves to swim!

Luvmypit
August 22nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
Shes sweet! By the way I knowy ou have been here for a little but just wanted to say Welcome!

Now I need some close ups!!!

Byrd
August 22nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
LOL Check out my intro thread, lots of close ups.

doggy lover
August 24th, 2005, 10:00 AM
What beach do you go to? I've been looking for a beach to take Tucker to.

Byrd
August 24th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Actually we go to Second Marsh behind the GM headquarters. Um... dogs aren't allowed on the trails, but everyone still does it (and actually I didn't know they weren't allowed until after we had left.)

I really don't know any beaches for dogs. I live near the lake, so just go to little side areas. I actually almost rented an apartment right on the lake in Bowmanville, only the price held me back (it was georgeous!). Imagine the trouble I would have been in with my swimmy dog living across the road from the lake! :crazy:

doggy lover
August 24th, 2005, 05:37 PM
That would be impossible, at our cottage we have a pond and Tucker is in there almost all day, trying to catch frogsor fish or just swiming. He starts at 8am and doesn't stop until bedtime. He does take some breaks for ball playing and a little time for his girlfriend Sadie when she comes over. We live near the Rouge Beach area but I don't think dogs are allowed there, I must look into it.

Byrd
August 24th, 2005, 08:35 PM
LOL

Yeah, this place was literally across the road from the lake with beach access. The entire street was one community and very secluded. It was a kind of off-leash neighbourhood, so I know that as soon as I let her outside she would be across the road. My apartment would smell like wet dog! :p