Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What is with celebrity trainers???

Puppyluv
August 19th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Ok, so I know that by watching this show, I was only killing braincells and wasting time, but it's too late now :o
I was watching a few minutes of "Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica" and I guess they just got a new dog, so they had these two trainers in with them, helping them train the little puppy. Anyways, the dog poops on the carpet, and then about 30 minutes later, once they're done teaching sit, they bring the dog back to where the poop (STILL) is lying, sits her down next to it, and puts a cage around her and the poop, leaving them there for 10 minutes. (To "teach" her not to do it again) WTF????????? What kind of trainers are these people???? :eek:

babyrocky1
August 19th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Someone should write Nick and Jess and get the job...heck even I know better than that...and I'm sure not a dog trainer! Put your expertise to work and get those big celebrity dog trainer bucks! Think of all the deserving doggies one could help with a celeb dog trainer cheque LOL

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 19th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the laugh I needed that today. ;)

Catt31
August 19th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Jessica is an IDIOT!! She probably told them to do it, so she would look smart!!! GAWD I hate that woman!!!! :eek: