Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is why I stay out of alleys

badger
August 19th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Here I go again. Found this fellow in the alley this AM, very young, very thin, came willingly. Problem is, I have no room! Literally. If I had the smallest cranny, he would be in it. Can anyone take him on?
He seems to have forgotten how to eat, just exhausted.

SOS MIOW
August 29th, 2005, 02:09 PM
We may have room for this little fellow after our adoption clinic in Ste-Anne de Bellevue on Saturday, September 3rd. Please remind me, as there is so much going on these days andm as I can't post on this board anymore, I don't check it often.

If you'd like to bring him to our clinic, please pm me and I'll give you the name/phone number of our coordinator (you can use your own adoption contract and keep the adoption fee, as we believe in cooperation among rescues ;) ).

chico2
August 29th, 2005, 04:10 PM
SOSMiow,This poor little guy was pts,he was a very sick little cat :sad:

badger
August 29th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I PM'd you. Thanks for thinking of Louis. If his owners had thought to get him vaccinated, he might still be with us. At peace now.

SOS MIOW
August 29th, 2005, 10:00 PM
We had a Louie last year who we tried desperately to save. He was found staggering around the street - approx. 2 months old, but was the size of a 4-week old kitten. He put up a good fight, but in the end, panleuc got him. I cried for days (he was my first loss).
:(

Prin
August 30th, 2005, 12:53 AM
So SAD!!! He was so beautiful. People suck. :mad: :mad: