Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Important Muzzle Info And Rescue Dogs In Need

Spurby
August 19th, 2005, 01:11 AM
PLEASE CROSSPOST!!!!!!

Watch CP 24 tuesday Aug 23 5 PM to see me(Sharon Hewitt of BIN) and Keiley Abbat (dog trainer and DLCC dog behavoir consultant) to discuss the awesome dogs we have for adoption at Bullies In Need
and the various muzzles that are available for the bullies of this province to wear. We have been getting numerous complaints that local pet stores haven't been stocked with the right type of muzzles to properly fit our dogs with, please inform everyone of this show including pet stores. We hope to inform everyone needing help with properly fitting their pit bulls to a SAFE muzzle.

http://www.pulse24.com/Animal_House_Calls/index.asp

babyrocky1
August 19th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Thats great Spurby, Animal house calls repeats a gazillion times! I will miss the llive portion though :mad: I have a class. Im so glad your doing this. I kept meaning to call into the show and suggest that they have someone come on to deal with the issue, got to admit Im curious to SEE you too LOL Always looking forward to seeing the bullies, hope you get lots of homes to choose from through the show!

Georgiapeaches
August 23rd, 2005, 04:37 PM
It's on in 20 minutes!!!!!! Everyone please watch if you can! It will have a lot of great info :) :thumbs up

lezzpezz
August 23rd, 2005, 04:51 PM
...just woke up the bear....asked him to pleeeeaaaaseeee throw a cassette in and tape this for me......he is a good bear....... :love:

babyrocky1
August 24th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Hey,, I watched it last night...very good info Spurby. :) I took Rocky with me to the store on Danforth today. am I allowed to say which one? I ordered hm the leather muzzle, purple with yellow hearts....It stilll looks scary but at least its not totaly Hannible Lecterish! I also got a nylon one thats too big to throw the neighboours of should I feel the need. He actually doesn't mind that one but it wont comply with the ban. He didn't like the leather one but obviously thats to be expected. So thats what I did, its coming by mail, sometime next week. Id take a picture of him wearing it but I dont think I can stand that :sad: The show re-runs alot. I saw part of it three times yesterday. There is a web-site and a store in Toronto that carries them.