Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My furbabies!

happycats
August 18th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Here are some updated pictures of my furbabies!! I woke them all up to take them, thats why they all look a litle peeved!
This first one is my oldest guy "Lucky" (he used to be all black) He's 17 years old :love:

happycats
August 18th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Here is Sega, he's 12 years old.

happycats
August 18th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Here is my littliest one "Tuffy" she is 10 years old.

happycats
August 18th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Here is "Jay" he's 9 years old (He's the wild one like yours Chico)

happycats
August 18th, 2005, 07:31 PM
And here is "Boowee" he's also 9 years old and Jay's brother.

Prin
August 18th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Wow, they're so cute! And so wise... ;)

Tuffy doesn't look to "petable" in that pic... :D

happycats
August 18th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Wow, they're so cute! And so wise... ;)

Tuffy doesn't look to "petable" in that pic... :D

I know, that pic doesn't do her justice! she is actually a big suck not a mean bone in her body, all the others cahse and torment her, because she is so small and sweet. This picture kind of gives you an idea of the size difference.

happycats
August 18th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Here is another of little Tuffy.

Jackie467
August 19th, 2005, 12:36 AM
they are all beautiful. I like the name sega. You certainly have a full house.

Prin
August 19th, 2005, 02:13 AM
I think it's just Tuffy's lips. They look tightly shut... :) But she's a cutie. A super cutie. :)

Copper'sMom
August 19th, 2005, 10:34 AM
WOW Happycats!! I was just thinking yesterday that you NEVER post any pics of your furbabies!! :crazy: And look what came up this morning!! LOL

They are so beautiful!!! Tuffy is small but she looks like she could do some serious butt whoopin!!

happycats
August 19th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Jackie- thank you, and yes the house is full (thats why hubby won't me have a dog :mad: :sad: )

Prin- thanks, Tuffy actually has black lips, so I guess thats why she looks mean.

Copper - (You were probably just thinking I was an animalless, nut coming here for something to do ;) j/k) I guess I just get lazy as there is so much involved getting pictures and downloading (my hubby downloads them all, and some days I have to put dynomite under him to get him to do it :evil: ) But he finaly did it!!

As for Tuffy, I just WISH she would kick butt (cats and kids) but she is so docile, to docile. When I found her she was in a black labs mouth!! :eek: I thought she was a dead animal, I finally got the dog to release her, and low and behold, a very much alive little cat!!

She lets everyone do everything to her, so I have to intervene alot. So she spends alot of time on my lap, as she knows she is always safe there.

chico2
August 19th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Awww Happycats,they are all adorable,especially the little girl.
I wish I could have 5 cats :sad: but 3 is the limit(hubbies limit!)..
Thank's for the pics,the one black cat looks just like my Chico... :love:

Luvmypit
August 19th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Lovely kitties! I love them all. I want a cat too. But my best friend said she will never come over because she is allergic. Boo hoo hoo.

I think capone is afraid of them too. Two started following us yesterday and he was looking back and walking real fast. Quite funny!

Your cats are gorgeous!

happycats
August 19th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Chico- I thought Jay looked just like Chico, when I first saw Chico :) He is also my aggressive one, when he sees a cat outside :eek:

My limit was 4, but my hubbies friend was supposed to take the last 2 brothers (Jay and Boowee) he never showed up, and my hubby would not let me take them to the THS, so we ended up with "6" cats!!! (my one cat squeeky, I got between Sega and Tuffy, died in 2001 of liver failure, RIP)

Lovely kitties! I love them all. I want a cat too. But my best friend said she will never come over because she is allergic. Boo hoo hoo.

I think capone is afraid of them too. Two started following us yesterday and he was looking back and walking real fast. Quite funny!

Your cats are gorgeous!

Luvmypit- LMAO, I have fostered (dog) and dog sat for friends, and I have seen some pretty big dogs shake in their boots, when they met my bunch!!
All 5 of my cats actually stalked and chased a very large Golden I was pet sitting :eek: It was very funny (don't worry I saved the dog :) ) It's amazing how they all worked together to torment this poor dog :)

chico2
August 19th, 2005, 07:23 PM
My Chico,is bossy and clearly in charge unless he feels like fooling around,the he allows Rocky in on the play....but definetly not Vinnie as far as Chico goes,Vinnie is an intruder in his space.
No fighting or anything,they even sleep side by side,as long as Vinnie does not touch Chico :D
Here's my sweet,Chico to mom and dad a purrfect,purrmachine and velcro-cat!