Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looking for good daycare/walking service in Toronto

DogzRUs
August 17th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Can anyone help? I am very dissatisfied with my present doggie daycare. I will not mention its name but it has been very unprofessional and unreliable (including forgetting to pick up our dog on two occasions) ...the place stinks of urine, it is complete chaos every time I pick up our 3 year old dog -- lady who owns it keeps changing the rules about pick-ups and so on and so forth...I am looking for a professional and reliable service to walk our very enthusiastic dog. I don't need a full day of daycare, but a walk every day would be nice. Downtown area. Any suggestions?

kimbilly
August 19th, 2005, 06:17 PM
It's a dogs life is great. They are located near Bloor & Keele. We send our little guy there once a week. They also do walks etc. They have a website, so do a search and it will come up.

mastifflover
August 19th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I have to agree Its a dogs life is great very caring staff and also professional. They really are great and as far as price they are very competitive not the cheapest but by no means expensive. There is also a doggy day care called Tire Biters on Scollard but I think too expensive but I do know a few people who swear by them and they do drop offs Its a dogs life also will do drop off at an additional charge I think a walk home is 3.00 or something like that. Good luck