Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Memento 2000

nymph
August 16th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Wow, I wonder how I could missed out a great movie like this one for this long!

Incredible concept, and great story-telling. You can just feel the anxiety and frustration of the protagonist, and you actually went along in his search of the puzzle!

Famous quotes:
"Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts."

"I don't even know how long she's been gone. It's like I've woken up in bed and she's not here... because she's gone to the bathroom or something. But somehow, I know she's never gonna come back to bed. If I could just... reach over and touch... her side of the bed, I would know that it was cold, but I can't. I know I can't have her back... but I don't want to wake up in the morning, thinking she's still here. I lie here not knowing... how long I've been alone. So how... how can I heal? How am I supposed to heal if I can't... feel time?"

raingirl
August 16th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I love that movie. It's actually a remake of anther movie...I forget the name though. I think it was French.

I saw that with my friend John in the theatre. It was amazing.

Prin
August 17th, 2005, 12:49 AM
I never saw it because my ex saw it with "the other woman" :eek: and I can't bring myself to see it after that...

nymph
August 17th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I don't blame you Prin. But it was a fantastic movie, kanda like Pulp Fiction in its time. It is a light film noir, but certainly has the humorous side.

Rick C
August 17th, 2005, 11:21 AM
I loved it as well. Strange premise but well told.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca