Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Copper and Zoe's Camping Trip!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Here's a few...............ok lots of pictures of our weekend camping trip!! Be patient as I post them! LOL

Here they are sitting in the doorway of the trailer. Not looking like happy campers!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Again, not so happy campers...................

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Zoe checking out the water!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:04 AM
I was trying to get a nice pic of Copper on the rocks, but then he decide to head in the water!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Copper enjoying the lake!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Sorry.............not done yet! Here's Copper trying to take off on me!! I think he was headed for the other side of the lake!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:07 AM
I love this picture of Zoodle!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Zoe likes to stick her whole head under water!! Here's part of the action!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Here' s the two love bugs laying in the sun!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Zoe all tuckered out wanted to sleep in the trailer! Copper HAS to be outside with us all wrapped up in blankets. It was to dark to take a pic of him outside, but here's Zoe snoozing!

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Here they are on the way home sleeping. Copper is in the back of the truck and Zoe was laing on my lap! They have their heads resting on the console. Awwwww

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Oh here's another cute pic of Zoe.

Georgiapeaches
August 16th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Copper and Zoe are beautiful! :love: It looks like it was a fun trip!

Rick C
August 16th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Great shots. Love the one of Zoe standing over the water.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

babyrocky1
August 16th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Great Pictures Coppers Mom, Looks like yu had a wonderful time. Check out the last few posts on the muzzle thread I finally figured out how to post pics I think! See if you can see it. So lets talk and yu can tell me all about the trip, I cant pm today cause Im off to a class and as you know itll be a long one LOL The backgrounds look beautiful too. Looks like you made some really special memories!

Lissa
August 16th, 2005, 04:23 PM
What wonderful pictures!

Although, at first it looked like "roughing it" was not Copper and Zoe's idea of fun! ;) They must be pampered pooches! :)

happycats
August 16th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Great pics. I love camping!!! It looks like Copper and Zoe loved it too!! they looke like you totally pooped them out!!

It must be so much fun to take the dogs to a dog friendly camp ground!

If someone wanted to start a GREAT new business in Ontario, the would open up "pit friendly" places!! like camp grounds, picnic areas, restaurants, insurance companies.......the possablilties are endless!! (god I wish I had money to open a "pit friendly" or even "pet friendly place".

I'm sure pit owners all over Ontario would love a pit friendly place to go, to chat with others, and are welcomed with their pits and not be judged by the breed they own.....*sigh*.....to dream....... :o

doggy lover
August 16th, 2005, 04:44 PM
I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Luvmypit
August 16th, 2005, 04:56 PM
awesome pics Copper'sMom! We all know those two are spoiled! lol j/k....

They are both such lovely dogs! My dog has his own pack away chair that he will climb on and curl up as the dirty floor (camping) is just not acceptable for him.

chico2
August 16th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Coppers mom,those are great pictures..the first ones look like they are sayin"we're not staying here,are we!!"but then I guess it was all fun and play :D
They are adorable,by the way!!

Jackie467
August 16th, 2005, 05:37 PM
great pictures. They both look so cute, especially in the water.

Prin
August 17th, 2005, 01:51 AM
So cute!!! I'm glad they had fun!! :)

Copper'sMom
August 17th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Thanks all! We had a great time! It was hard taking pics of them in the water because I had my camera in one hand and a dog in the other! I thought I had better pics! But there's always the next time. We left our trailer there, so we will definitely be going back!!

I think the pics with Copper & Zoe in the trailer, they look peed off because that's where they go if they are being trouble makers!!!! They get so excited when people come to visit, so I put them in there till they calm down! Copper gets a little annoyed with me when I bring the camera out because I always try to make him pose! Little bugger would NOT look at me for that picture!! He did that with my Christmas pics too - he makes himself look mean!

Lissa - pampered pooches?? You are absolutely right! I had more blankets packed for them than I did for my fiance and myself!!

jessi76
August 17th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Copper's Mom, what adorable pooches! great pics! My bf & I are taking Tucker camping in a few weeks - I'm very much looking forward to it. We don't have a nice camper though, we'll be tenting it. should be interesting....

kandy
August 17th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Great Pix! It looks like they had a good time (when they weren't in the camper! :)). I know our dogs looovvveee to camp!

mom of rotties
August 17th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Great pictures. They sure look happy. Beautiful dogs by the way.