Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pit bull are sucky bums

Shaykeija
August 15th, 2005, 11:38 PM
I met jr42's 2 pit bulls today. What a pair of hams. He just received one from a rescue and he got the other one from a breeder here. Poor baby has some problems with balance though.

Anyway , when I met these vicious killers I was brutally attacked. :p . I mean those dogs give killer kisses. They peeled the Dior make up right off my face and licked all my Neige perfume off my arms. I regret to inform you that I got a bad case of paw prints all over my white shirt. :D Any doggie drool on my pants.

Killers all right, kill you with love. I could not believe what beautiful dogs they are. Bigger sucks than my Shih Tzhu.

BMDLuver
August 16th, 2005, 08:22 AM
lol... you've been officially pit licked! They are great dogs. Abigail that I had fostering for 1 month was the biggest suck going. She would wiggle her way beside you onto the couch, then lean back and give kisses. When she would learn a new command and you praised her, her whole body would wiggle. More people should take the time to meet and enjoy them. :thumbs up

gdamadg
August 16th, 2005, 08:27 AM
That is my greeting every time I come home, a wiggling butt and licks all over. They are some of the most affectionate dogs I have ever seen.

Copper'sMom
August 16th, 2005, 10:04 AM
:D I can't help to grin from ear to ear reading this!

Anyway , when I met these vicious killers I was brutally attacked. . I mean those dogs give killer kisses. They peeled the Dior make up right off my face and licked all my Neige perfume off my arms. I regret to inform you that I got a bad case of paw prints all over my white shirt. Any doggie drool on my pants.
That is my everyday life and I wouldn't change it for the world! My two babies bring me the greatest joy every single day. Somedays I feel like I'm gonna burst with love and happiness! :D It's so hard to describe the love I have for them!

bluntman
August 16th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the club Shaykeija :grouphug: I get covered in pitty drool too many times a day to count. The wife does'nt mind the constant kisses you get from being in the same room as a pit, It's those killer tails they have that she tries to avoid, there's no stopping that tail once it starts and knee shin's are an easy target for them.

gdamadg
August 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Oh yes the tail, Sprint can launch a full pop can off a coffee table at least 6 feet with one swipe.

I pity (sorry for the pun), the person that breaks into my apartment. Their shins and kees will be bruised from the wagging tail. Then once they fall to the ground, drowned in slobbery kisses. My wonderful guard dog. :)

Luvmypit
August 16th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Always nice to hear good experiences with them. Its unfortunant people aren't as open as you are.

I have owned a couple breeds, Mutts, scottish terrier (only one that ever bit me), border collie (most behaved and sooo smart), Yellow lab (sweet heart) and I must say that if your looking for affection then you should not look any further. They have this way of being affectionate that I have never seen in another dog.
Mine will lean on me and I will put my arm around him and he will look up and back for a kiss. Sometimes he will put his head on my shoulder. Its just too much. You wake up in the morning and his face is in your face and his head on your pillow, like a human. If your on the toilet he will come in and sit right on your feet, facing away from you and look up and back at you. Its just too funny!

Thanks for post!