Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing Emily (the wait is over!)

pags
August 15th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Hey everybody. May I present our new baby - Emily Camille
Born Friday, August 12, 2005 at 4:42 pm (on my hubby's birthday, no less!)
She was 8 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. Lots of hair - big appetite - quite sweet.. what more could we ask for?? Many hugs to our other preggo pets.ca friends -- hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!! :D

BMDLuver
August 15th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Oh Pags, Emily is beautiful! You are so very lucky. I'm sure you are relieved to no longer be waiting. Thanks so much for posting a picture of her.

Lucky Rescue
August 15th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Awww, look at that beautiful little angel! Glad to hear all went well and you and Emily are fine.:)

That's some birthday present for dad. How are you ever going to top that next year?:p (Maybe twins?)

april21h1
August 15th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Congratulations Pags and family.
She is such a cutie. :queen:

mona_b
August 15th, 2005, 09:42 AM
OMG,she is just BEAUTIFUL.

Enjoy her,they grow up so fast...."sigh"

She was also born on my nephews BD..... :D

sammiec
August 15th, 2005, 09:46 AM
OMGosh Pags! She's gorgeous! Congratulations! :D

And I am so jealous!!! I am still sitting here waiting! 5 days until my EDD, but I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon! :rolleyes:

Congratulations again! :grouphug:

Luba
August 15th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Emily
You are one beautiful baby!!

Sammie you should be next ;)

:grouphug:

happycats
August 15th, 2005, 10:05 AM
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

What a beautiful baby she is :love: !!
All the best, and give her hugs and kisses form me!!

Copper'sMom
August 15th, 2005, 10:06 AM
She's soo beautiful!!! Congrats Pags to you and your hubby!!!! :D I love the name Emily....suits her well!

Schwinn
August 15th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Congratulations, Pags! Emily is beautiful! Emily was one of our choices before we decided on Grace.

kandy
August 15th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Awwwww, I love the cute little bow in her hair! Congratulations!

Writing4Fun
August 15th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. :love:

Jackie467
August 15th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.

Prin
August 15th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yey Pags!!! Now you can finally get some rest. :D She is a beautiful baby. :) :grouphug:

Freyja
August 15th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Prin: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! you are so very funny!! Rest!?!?!? With a new baby?!?!?
Congratulations to you and your family, beautiful babe.

chico2
August 15th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Pags,I was going to say the same"rest,with a new baby"LOL I don't think so,,
but she is just beautiful,I am glad everything went ok.
You and hubby must be sooo very proud! Congrats!http://bestsmileys.com/names/4.gif

Luvmypit
August 15th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Congrats Pags from my family to yours!

She is truly beautiful!!

badger
August 15th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Adorable. Where does the 'Camille' come from? You wouldn't have Cajun connections, would you?

Cinnabear
August 15th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Congrats. Beautiful girl. :party:

Prin
August 15th, 2005, 05:37 PM
I think we need more pics though. It's been too long since the last one. :) (If you have time, of course)

dmc123
August 15th, 2005, 06:36 PM
congrats Pags! I absolutely love that name! She is beautiful!

Diane

Puppyluv
August 15th, 2005, 07:37 PM
She's so beautiful Pags!! Congratulations :love:

doggy lover
August 15th, 2005, 07:41 PM
I guess you were busy on Friday. Congradulations on such a beautiful little girl, enjoy every moment they grow so quickly. :angel:

Karin
August 15th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Welcome to the world Emily...beautiful.

I'll babysit anytime Pags.....and if you ask nicely I might give her back too.

pags
August 15th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Aw thank you everybody!! We're totally thrilled!! You know - she's actually at that sleep-most-of-the-time stage .. and with my husband home helping out with the other kids right now... I really am getting more rest than I've gotten in ages!! So - Prin's almost right! :D

Judge keeps looking at me funny. I just realized yesterday that he has never known me NOT to be pregnant. Poor confused puppy. :o We keep finding him sleeping on the little shelf under the bassinet -- I'll have to get a picture the next time we find him there.

That's some birthday present for dad. How are you ever going to top that next year? (Maybe twins?)

Argh!!! What a scary thought! I told my husband that every year from now on he will receive a birthday card from me which reads simply: 'Happy Birthday. I gave birth to your children. Enjoy the cake.'

And I am so jealous!!! I am still sitting here waiting! 5 days until my EDD, but I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon!

I'm thinking of ya, sammie! Not much longer -- hang in there! He may surprise you! :grouphug:

She was also born on my nephews BD.....

I also found out this morning that she shares my mother-in-law's mother's birthday (uh.. that would be my husband's grandmother, I think). I'm keeping a list now!

Emily was one of our choices before we decided on Grace.

Oddly enough, Schwinn -- we had entertained Grace as a possible name before we decided on Emily. :D We only decided against it because I already have a niece named Grace.

Where does the 'Camille' come from? You wouldn't have Cajun connections, would you?

She's named for the 1969 hurricane, badger. Our kids' first names are all family names -- George after my father; William after my godfather; Yvonne after my mother; and Emily after my grandmother. We take a little more liberty with the middle names usually. :)

I think we need more pics though. It's been too long since the last one.

I totally agree! I'll post more soon... I sent my husband out to forage for batteries as my camera died this afternoon. But soon! Sooon!

twinmommy
August 15th, 2005, 10:01 PM
awww!! She's beautiful!! Congrats to the proud parents!! :grouphug:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 15th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Prin=
Yey Pags!!! Now you can finally get some rest. She is a beautiful baby.

:rolleyes: !!! :p rest !? thats hard to come by especially with a newborn...but there worth every cute moment, especially the cute facial movements and little gurgley sounds. :)

Congratulations Pags I hope all goes well for all of you, hubby and Emily.

:)

Dog Dancer
August 16th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Pags congratulations - Emily is too cute for words. :angel:

Look forward to seeing the picture of Judge sleeping under the bassinet!
Almost makes me want another one, but we're considering a new puppy instead...

Prin
August 24th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Hey Pags!! How's Emily doing? I hope everything is still going well. :)