Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Goodbye my sweet Annie

karen's zoo
August 12th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Goodbye my sweet Annie, I will never forget your unconditional love. Your never ending happy Lab wagging tail. Your puppy smile. You picked me when you were 8 weeks old and stuck by my side for 13 years. I ask you to give me a sign when the cancer became to much, you stuck it out as long as you could. I miss you everyday, and still look for you. Until we meet again. I hope you are chasing the biggest stick and swimming in the biggest pond.
Love you mommy

Luba
August 12th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Hello Karen
I remember when you postd about Annie the first time. I am so sorry you must just be devastated. She's been with you her entire life. I can so relate to this my friend. I have lost a dog of 16yrs to cancer, whom I rescued as a pup.

You must have some fantastic memories, and great pictures of you and your lovely Annie.

Rest peaceful now girl, you're finally home!
:angel: 's will run with you now!

Bye sweet Annie!

Writing4Fun
August 12th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Karen, my deepest sympathies for your loss. :grouphug: Annie lead a long, full life and she knew your love throughout. She's at peace now, frolicking with all our lost loved ones at the bridge, waiting for you to reunite. :angel: Rest in peace, sweetie.