Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Official Guilt Trip thread

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I thought I'd give the whole "official thread" thing a go, lol.

Here's my big suck.

http://www.breederoo.com/users/monty/images/photos/gallery/3836.jpg

chico2
August 7th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Great pic!!! That piece of bread is just waiting to be eaten....come on mom!!

Rick C
August 7th, 2005, 05:32 PM
That is a fantastic photo BoxerRescue.

Well done.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 05:35 PM
OMG! That is adorable. Would you just give him the friggen bagel already? Look at that suffering!

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Thanks guys :)

LOL, Prin- you KNOW I gave him that damn bagel right after I took the pic. I wasn't that hungry anyway....haha

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Good. I didn't want to have to go over there. That's classic. My doggies get tons from strangers. They're masters.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Hahaha, they really learn what works, the little monsters. Since I took that pic and made a fuss, Vegas knows that face resting on any surface gets him food. He even will rest his chin on Uncle Monty and stare at me if there are no tables around.

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 06:48 PM
LOL Monsters indeed. I just realized that boxers have a huge advantage over other dogs with those huge eyes.

LSCKitty
August 9th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Oh my gosh! That pictures is sooooooooo freakin cute!!!

gdamadg
August 9th, 2005, 06:54 PM
He is so cute, I definately think it would be hard to say no to that face.

Sprint has a similar look. When I took this pic I had a beer in my hand. I think he has stolen a few beer from my sisters parties. Never seen a dog react like that to opening up a bottle of beer.

shannon1233A
August 9th, 2005, 07:19 PM
OMG, I can't get over that one! BoxerRescue, you gotta do that with a donut and send it to Tim Hortons. IT's a sure winner!

Prin
August 9th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Sprint, the alky, eh??? :D

I just love how Vegas' lips bunch on the table... :D

BoxerRescueMTL
August 9th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Oooooh Sprint is soooo cute!!

I'm sure Veggers would do that for a donut. He does it for stuff he doesn't even really want, carrots, brocoli...cardboard..

gdamadg
August 9th, 2005, 10:48 PM
BoxerRescue: Thanks. And yes he knows how to use his cuteness. Most of the time his charm doesn't work on me, but he usually wins over new people when they see him.
Vegas is pretty cute too, he has that give me something or I am going to cry look down.

Prin: I wouldn't say alky, but it is hard to have a beer with out him trying to steal it out of your hand. The other day, he was lounging on the balcony when I cracked a beer in the kitchen. He charged at me and tried to knock it out of my hand. Do they have AA for dogs? Not sure if he would want to go. haha

Prin
August 10th, 2005, 12:53 PM
can't force somebody into AA, it won't work. :D I think you just have to keep beer out of the house completely... :p

BoxerRescueMTL
August 10th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I think you just have to keep beer out of the house completely

now now, Prin, no need to talk crazy... :p

nymph
August 10th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Great photo! I love your wall colors too!

Dogastrophe
August 10th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Monty and Lucy guilting me into sharing my ice cream

Dogastrophe
August 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
me giving in to Lucy

Dogastrophe
August 10th, 2005, 01:18 PM
and to Monty

nymph
August 10th, 2005, 01:21 PM
LOL, they sure how how to get to us, don't they?!

Prin
August 10th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Spoiled ROTTEN!! My old doggy used to know not to bug me when I had a bowl. 99% of the time, things in bowls are not sharable. :D

Dogastrophe
August 10th, 2005, 01:29 PM
I share Mr. Freezee's with all of them on a regular basis (Translation for Mel:flavoured Ice Block :) ). Only trouble is that I can't have one for myself without getting the 'look' from them, especially if I don't share. They see the freezer door open and they all line up waiting and get quite dejected when Freezee's don't come out with the hand.

gdamadg
August 10th, 2005, 01:41 PM
I think you just have to keep beer out of the house completely...

Ummm, not gonna happen. Maybe if I just get him some non-alcoholic beer. But I am sure he would just turn his nose at it :yuck: , not good enough for His Highness.

gdamadg
August 11th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Here is the look I get when I am getting ready for work. He hates me going. All he wants to do in the morning after our walk is play. But he sits and watches me put my uniform on.

Prin
August 12th, 2005, 01:15 AM
What a cutie!! I would just never end up going to work at all. :D

BoxerRescueMTL
August 12th, 2005, 07:45 AM
OOoooooh stay home! Stay home!

gdamadg
August 12th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Believe me I would much rather stay home. But thankfully I live close enough to work, that I can come home at lunch to let him out and play for about a half hour or so. And I am home relatively early in the day.
I am just glad he is a good dog and not distructive. Well not really. I usually come home to the cushions or blanket from the couch on the floor and him sleeping on them. Or he takes one of my shoes or sandals to his crate and sleeps on them.

Lissa
August 13th, 2005, 11:00 PM
The only time Dodger tries the guilt trip thing is around food but I just can't bring myself to photograph him in his most un-handsome moments! Dodger drools like your wouldn't believe. In obedience class, the trained would actually get a mop out to clean up Dodger's puddle spots! :o I mean, his drooling is so bad that one day the drool from each side of his jowls joined and hung in the middle and created a triangle! :eek:

Luckily for you guys :p I did find a non-drooling picture of guilt tripping! It's all about working those puppy-dog eyes!

BoxerRescueMTL
August 14th, 2005, 11:15 AM
OH.MY.DOG. Those eyes!!!! Dodger is beautiful :love:

Prin
August 14th, 2005, 01:14 PM
What a cutie!! He looks like a baby beagle there... :)

wAggie
August 14th, 2005, 06:01 PM
OMGGGGGG i LOVE the eyes!

Lissa
August 15th, 2005, 07:30 AM
beagle :)

:eek: :eek:

Prin - how could you say that evil word!! ;) !??!?!?!!?

:yuck: :yuck:

This is gonna take me some time to recover.... :rolleyes:

Kariia
August 23rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
Beagle beagle beagle beagle beagle beagle beagle beagle beagle beagle!

xD

Dodger is so cute... :love:

Prin
August 23rd, 2005, 07:55 PM
:eek: :eek:

Prin - how could you say that evil word!! ;) !??!?!?!!?

:yuck: :yuck:

This is gonna take me some time to recover.... :rolleyes:
Are they that bad? I said a baby beagle..

BeagleMum
August 24th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Hey there's nothing wrong with beagles. They can be cute too.

doggy lover
August 24th, 2005, 08:58 AM
What a sweet little face. :angel:

Lissa
August 31st, 2005, 02:48 PM
:sorry: Beagles are just not my cup of tea (I'm sure you have realized I have a psychological issue...) I've been scarred because of the amount of defending I've had to do about Dodger's un-beagleness... I wasn't trying to offend! :)

I forgot I had mentioned that beagle is an evil word to me and was actually coming to post this pic of Dodger...this trick is so stressful for him!