Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cell phone!

raingirl
August 7th, 2005, 03:22 PM
So....my best friend's wedding went well yesterday (If I have a chance I'll post pics). We stayed in a guest suite at her uncle's condo the night before, and I think I left my cell phone there! I just went looking for it now and couldn't find it. I used my BF's cell to call it, and it didn't ring, which was a bad sign, because it was on "loud" and fully charged.

I called the condo office and they are going to go look for it, and I will call them back in an hour. My friend's uncle is also going to go look for it in the party room where we had the wedding. I am going to go check my car now. It's so frusterating too, because I needed to call my mom and I don't know her number, as it was on my phone (she moved 3 times in the last 2 years, so I don't have her latest number memorized!).

I really can't afford to buy a new one right now either...grrr...

don't you hate it when you loose stuff like that? And I only have a few days to "call it" to hear it ring before the battery dies again.

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 05:12 PM
LOL Drives me nuts. Some days I wish everything had a clapper on it.
Where are my keys? **Clap, clap** Beep beep! There they are!
Where is my credit card? ***Clap clap***

Sometimes, I clap just out of wishful thinking.

raingirl
August 7th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Hahaha. And what sucks is once it's out of batteries, you can't keep the hope alive that if you call it, you or someone else will hear it when you call it!

Anyway, I actually found it. It fell under the spare tire in my trunk!! I had to drive above ground to call it, because it wouldn't work in our underground garage. But at least I have it.

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Yeyyyyy! Back to sanity, then. :)

Luvmypit
August 8th, 2005, 01:36 PM
I always thought of inventing some device that would locate my remote for the TV. I always lose it. Its usually in the washroom or another room I was just in but to have maybe a button you can press on your TV that gets your remote to beep. That would be great

Prin
August 8th, 2005, 02:04 PM
LOL My aunt invented a remote finder- she tied the remote on a rope hooked on the TV...