Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Reality T.V.

StaceyB
August 6th, 2005, 10:31 PM
I have to admit, I like it. For some reason I watch Big Brother every year it is on. It doesn't have the stunts or any real skill but for some reason, I watch. They have this comp. right now to bring back one of the evicted. I would have to say I'd like to see Kaser back, Eric just seems like an idiot. Anyway I never vote for any of them, gota say I just voted.

Prin
August 6th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Umm. If you see some big men wearing white suits, please try not to struggle too much. :D

StaceyB
August 7th, 2005, 12:36 AM
A little chuckle,
I just hate to the nasty people win, I would rather see them squashed. So I voted to try and squash some nasty people bugs(a new breed). I let the real ones go free.

BMDLuver
August 7th, 2005, 09:02 AM
lol, the only one I must watch when it's on is Survivor. I have been watching Brat Camp as well as I find it interesting to learn about these boot camps. I have gandered at Big Brother but can't say I wait for it to come on or keep the nights free for it.

chico2
August 7th, 2005, 09:09 AM
I was always looking forward to The Amazing Race and watched Survivor occasionally if CSI and Grissom is not on :D

StaceyB
August 7th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Can't say that I plan around them but we do have satalite so if I missed it at 8pm which I usually do, it will be on atleast 3 more times that night. I would miss it to watch House if I had to.

BMDLuver
August 7th, 2005, 11:24 AM
oh, I love House! :thumbs up

AliSam
August 7th, 2005, 01:24 PM
I used to be a fan of "Survivor" but not as much now. I watched "Brat Camp" once and thought it was actually pretty good but haven't had time to watch it since. I enjoy "The Amazing Race" and "The Apprentice" the most.

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 01:37 PM
I was always looking forward to The Amazing Race Me too. My life rearranges itself to accomodate that one. Go Phil!!

raingirl
August 7th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I absolutely LOATHE reality tv...all of it. I can't stand watching it. Makes my back crawl and makes me cringe!! I just want to walk through the screen and slap the people on those shows!!!

melanie
August 7th, 2005, 05:45 PM
if reality tv were real it would be very boring, reality can be a bit of a drag at times...

i odnt like it much anymore, but we jsut had one called outback house. a group of ppl had to live like the original squatters, it was ok but incredibly unrealistic as it would have been very different, but then you cant expect modern humans to be able to truly live in such an environment... it was ok i suppose.....

but big brother, its gone so crappy in australia, the onyl ppl watching are my sister and her demographic.....

Roxy's_MA
August 8th, 2005, 12:47 PM
I am also hooked on Big Brother. I don't have cable so I have limited option on what to watch. I would like to vote to get Kayser back into the house

StacyB - Where did you go to vote?

doggy lover
August 8th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I don't watch those kind of shows, my daughter was into Simple Life, omg those two are blonds for sure. BMD I love House too, great show love the mans attitude, someone after my own heart. LOL

kandy
August 8th, 2005, 03:10 PM
The only reality TV I ever watched was "Outback Jack". Loved him, er it. :o I do watch Fear Factor - but I don't think it qualifies as reality tv. My mom loves Survivor - but I can't stand it.

melanie
August 8th, 2005, 05:47 PM
oh outback jack, we got a bit of that, what an ugly man that jack is, and n ot much of a man really, big wuss, yuck... and i cnat believe any of those beautiful girls wanted him, yuck they can do alot better than that. he married one of the girls and they now do stuff on aussie tv, she is definalty more popular than him, which is great, hes too ugly and pretty dumb, a total himbo really :D

BMDLuver
August 8th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I don't watch those kind of shows, my daughter was into Simple Life, omg those two are blonds for sure. BMD I love House too, great show love the mans attitude, someone after my own heart. LOL
lol, exactly, he's so cantankerous it's perfect!

kandy
August 9th, 2005, 12:56 PM
oh outback jack, we got a bit of that, what an ugly man that jack is, and n ot much of a man really, big wuss, yuck... and i cnat believe any of those beautiful girls wanted him, yuck they can do alot better than that. he married one of the girls and they now do stuff on aussie tv, she is definalty more popular than him, which is great, hes too ugly and pretty dumb, a total himbo really :D

Wow, if you think he was ugly - I'd really like to see what you think is handsome! :D Maybe I'll move to Australia so I can hang out with you and see some really cute guys!

yviej
August 9th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Yeah ... I was really into it when it first started. I was watching almost everything. It's just something about it that draws me in, although I also think it is quite ridiculous at the same time.

Well ... I was really into Survivor in the beginning but not anymore. The only ones that I still like to watch is The Amazing Race, and The Apprentice (not as much Amazing Race, though). Big Brother is not bad too. Yeah ... me really want Kayser to get back too! He seems the most genuine out of the other house guests.

chico2
August 9th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Doggylover,I take offence with that(kidding!),I am a REAL blond and always have been,the bimbo blonds are in reality brunettes,so we must a lot of bimbos out there :D
Although I agree,Paris and Nicole and I'll throw in Jessica Simpson are totally clueless,but neither of them is a real blonde.
I have never watched the Apprentice,I cannot deal with Donald Trump.... :evil:

pags
August 9th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Reality TV scares me. If ANYTHING on those shows is, indeed, reality - then I am living in LaLa Land for sure! I'm totally clueless about what they're talking about - what they're doing.. why they're doing it... It's really bizarre for me.

melanie
August 9th, 2005, 06:02 PM
kandy i reckon he looked like a monkey, not pretty at all, but his wife is soooo pretty and we love her over here, she is a genuine down to earth sorta girl really, jsut how we like em...

and yes there are heaps spunkier guys than that in this country (and alot of uglier ones too) we breed them good over here, not to bad on the eyes i tell ya now.... and our surf lifesavers are generally to die for, yuuummmmmmmmm thay can save me anyday :D

doggy lover
August 9th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Chico 2 I didn't mean it offencively my daughter is a natural blond and she graduated with honors, but even she has blond moments(and she admits to it).

Byrd
August 9th, 2005, 08:37 PM
The only reality I watch is Amazing Race, 'cept now I've gone and gotten myself into Rock Star: INXS! :crazy: