Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New breed?

JJC
August 6th, 2005, 01:40 AM
I have finally figured out what breed cross Tosa is. She is shepherd/Gene Simmons. :D

Prin
August 6th, 2005, 02:22 AM
LOL that's so funny! :D

Toonces
August 6th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Holy Cow that is long, he must make pretty short work of an ice cream cone :)

chico2
August 6th, 2005, 08:02 AM
JJC,nice to see Tosa again :love: I would say she's shepard/lizard,judging by that long thingy hanging out of her mouth :D
She is certainly a beauty,whatever she is :pawprint:

Toonces
August 6th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Oops I just noticed that Tosa is a she, sorry bout that it was the Gene Simmons ref that made me think that

JJC
August 6th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Holy Cow that is long, he must make pretty short work of an ice cream cone :)

There is no stuffed Kong she can't conquer within minutes. :D I wasn't even looking for that shot. She happened to yawn at just the right time. If you're not carefull you'll find that tongue swiped accross your glasses or in your mouth within the blink of an eye. :yuck: :eek:

chico2
August 6th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Yeah,but she loves you :love:

pags
August 6th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I have never seen anything like that in my life.... :D And geeee I used to think our shepherds had long tongues... Tosa takes the cake!

AliSam
August 6th, 2005, 06:26 PM
That just makes me laugh. I can just see that tongue slithering around a corner to suck something into its mouth.

Cinnabear
August 8th, 2005, 12:00 AM
That's one super long tongue. She has beautiful markings. :crazy:

doggy lover
August 8th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Just think of the doggy kisses that she can give with that tongue.

Prin
August 8th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Just think of the doggy kisses that she can give with that tongue.
Yes, accidentally deep kisses... Ew. Watch out.

doggy lover
August 8th, 2005, 12:54 PM
If she accidently slipped you the tongue, it would choke you.LOL :eek:

kandy
August 8th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Bet she doesn't have any trouble getting the last drink out of a big water bottle! :D

Great photo!

Byrd
August 8th, 2005, 07:57 PM
That's so cute!

Neat markings on the dog. Very pretty.

JJC
August 9th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Yep, I've had a few slips of the tongue into my mouth before I had the chance to turn my head. :eek: I just keep reminding myself that their mouths are cleaner than ours. It's amazing how desensitized you get over the not so pleasant things when you raise a puppy. Anal glands dont even faze me anymore. :D Guess it helps being use to using catfish bait when fishing. Smells about the same. :yuck: :o