Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What picture do you have on your screen?

doggy lover
August 3rd, 2005, 08:30 PM
This is the pic on my computer screen, it looks like he is looking right up to the screen, too funny.

Luba
August 3rd, 2005, 09:16 PM
Big nose lol

I have a pic of me and Sadie on my screen from when she was younger. :D

Copper'sMom
August 3rd, 2005, 10:15 PM
hehehe I have a pic like that of Copper on my cell phone!! So cute!! On my computer screen, I have a pic of Zoe looking up at Copper. I'll edit this post at work 'cause that's where my pics are!!!!

babyrocky1
August 3rd, 2005, 10:55 PM
I have the one thats on with my signature...though I dont know why, Shannon put them both on but on the screen saver you can see that Brandons pjs are dirty and Rockys eyes ar half opened...half shut depending on how you look at it.

Prin
August 4th, 2005, 02:13 AM
I'm boring. I have this one. It's the first pic I took of them together with a digicam. I hate change so it's stuck there forever. :) (Boo isn't even fully grown in this one... It's old and it is certainly not the best one...)

Rita
August 4th, 2005, 07:33 AM
I currently have this one ..... I change it regularly, but it's always a picture of all 3 Boyz

AliSam
August 4th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Ok I have to be different. I actually have a picture of my godson and his brother on both my screens. I have 9 other photos of Sam all around my desk (at work) though.

kandy
August 4th, 2005, 10:57 AM
For my wallpaper I have this one. I have webshots for my screen savers, but have it set for custom photo collection and I have all sorts of pix of the dogs, other funny pix of animals that people have sent me and one of my kid. :p

Rick C
August 4th, 2005, 11:45 AM
My screensaver right now . . . . I change up fairly often.

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1080641_edited-1.jpg

pags
August 4th, 2005, 11:54 AM
I have the little 'collage' that Luba made for me when we lost Moose as my wallpaper. I turn on my computer every morning -- say a little prayer for him - and then I give Judge a big hug.

Roxy's_MA
August 4th, 2005, 12:12 PM
I change mine all the time. This is the one I have right now

mom of rotties
August 4th, 2005, 12:46 PM
I have a picture of my son tubing this summer, other than that hubbie has pics of his tow truck.Swear he loves that truck more than me sometimes......lol

marko
August 4th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I have pictures of my wife and some of my wife with me. They rotate automatically.

Gotta tell you - I score a lot of points with those screensavers :highfive:

Here's one of them.

LSCKitty
August 4th, 2005, 03:49 PM
This is the pic on my computer screen, it looks like he is looking right up to the screen, too funny.

Way too cute doggy lover! I put it as my screen too :eek: ... if you don't mind!

Prin
August 4th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Kandy and Marko, you both have to post way more pics. If we haven't seen those pics before, it's because you are not posting enough. :D I think the general rule is that pics have to be posted at least a couple of times before you post new ones... :)

Kandy, that one of Hazel is ADORABLE!

doggy lover
August 4th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Lsckitty borrow all you want, no problem. Marco cool pic.

Puppyluv
August 4th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I had this one up until about a week ago as my desktop, it's the view from my bedroom window back home (I miss my mountains :sad: ) (I can't locate the file of my current desktop, but its the same view at night)

toby's tracy
August 4th, 2005, 10:08 PM
I love this one of Toby falling asleep in the grass - it makes me smile every morning when I flick on the computer :love:

Puppyluv
August 4th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Toby's Tracy: what a sweet sweet picture :love:

toby's tracy
August 4th, 2005, 10:17 PM
:love: thanks! I love how you can just see his tail tucking in over his hind paw, which is wrapped all the way around to the front... :love:

LSCKitty
August 5th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Toby ... that is sooooo precious! :angel:

Dogastrophe
August 5th, 2005, 02:45 PM
I presently have the only one that I have with all three together in relatively harmony

toby's tracy
August 5th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Dogastrophe - that is precious! What body language! :crazy:

Donna Marie
August 5th, 2005, 07:24 PM
My boy Gizmo is my pic

http://pic9.picturetrail.com/VOL268/1923823/3715519/104753238.jpg

Schwinn
August 6th, 2005, 12:22 AM
This is mine...

Jackie467
August 6th, 2005, 01:09 AM
schwinn, how did I know that your pic would have some way of incorporating your bike? lol.

I just have a picture of a sunset over an ocean that came on the computer. very boring I know.

meggie1425
August 6th, 2005, 02:44 PM
This is my computer screen, its of the cover for Pink Floyd animals(the most underated cd EVER!), i use to have a picture of my birds but you couldnt even see it anymore because theres to many icons on my screen!

Puppyluv
August 6th, 2005, 09:44 PM
I changed my desktop today (really just so i could post this pic.. not that I ever needed an excuse before :D )

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 12:17 AM
She is such a beautiful doggy. :)

Puppyluv
August 7th, 2005, 12:45 AM
awww shucks... i agree, but then again, i am awfully biased....

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Biased? Maybe so, but you have validation from me. ;)

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 04:13 PM
I have a pic of my men :)

http://www.breederoo.com/members/monty/images/photos/gallery/3414.jpg

LavenderRott
August 7th, 2005, 04:33 PM
This is my background picture.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid180/pf28ffa1c9d8a8a44a0021c7bc79806c6/f2ec9943.jpg.thumb

I smile every time I see it and it makes me feel like my man is sooooo much closer then he really is.

Terrie
August 7th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Here's my background!

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 06:27 PM
LavenderRott- the pic I get says "Image is temporarily unavailable" which is funny if it brings you closer to your man.... :D

And Boxer Rescue, reer.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 06:45 PM
And Boxer Rescue, reer

Hey, I may be a little slow, what's reer? Is it a typo? An acronym? Something else? (I was shy to ask but I keep wondering) :o

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 06:51 PM
It's the tiger roar thing that people do. But I can't do it, and when I try, it sounds like reer.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 06:55 PM
HAHAHA, I actually thought that's what it might be! But then I was like, no, only I would make a tiger noise like that. Heheheheheee

shannon1233A
August 7th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Omg, Boxer, I thought that was my son, they say everyone has a double, I can't believe I just saw my sons! I even called hubby over to see it. Good looking man! I agree! Beautiful pics everyone! Mine rotate all the time, so there's too many to post.

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Mine rotate all the time, so there's too many to post. Impossible. ;)

BoxerRescueMTL- aren't you glad someone is nuts too? My friends and I started doing it in CEGEP. None of us could roar properly, so we just said reer. Turns out it's a good code word. Nobody knows what it means. :)

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 07:14 PM
aren't you glad someone is nuts too?
Hahaha, I'd be very lonely without my fellow crazies.

Shanno1233, that's so weird!! I wanna see a pic of your son!

shannon1233A
August 7th, 2005, 07:30 PM
GRRRR been trying since you asked, can;t do it :mad: I can't remember how, used manage attachments, resized,, etc. can't upload. You'd be amazed.

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
LOL. Are they still too big?

shannon1233A
August 7th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Geesh Prin, I don't know, I resized them 800x600 pix, then smaller, they still wouldn't load :mad: I'm the puter geek of the board, remember?

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 07:56 PM
argh! i hope it works!!!!!

mona_b
August 7th, 2005, 08:04 PM
My screen changes alot...LOL

But here is what is on mine now. ;)

He is actually a cousin of a close friend of ours Kerry.You go over to her place and all you see is the family photos on the wall.His Uncle Jake(his Dads side) is a real sweetie.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 08:18 PM
ooooh are you serious?! the Rock is may faaaaaaavorite! :love:

mona_b
August 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I am VERY serious. :D

I must say he has gotten better looking with age even, though he's only 33.... ;)

And I think he looks sooooo good with a gotee. :p

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 08:30 PM
I was just going to say he looks like your man BRM!!

Shannon- they have to be less than 100kb. Most of mine are around 300x300 pix.

Puppyluv
As Prin would say- REER

doggy lover
I'd like to have him on my wall to, the bod is just to die for. The :evil: made me say that. Did you know not only dogs drool.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
REER! LOL!!
I was just going to say he looks like your man BRM!!
Lol, I guess I have a "type" huh? P.S. I am so not telling Chris about this, it will go to his head. We can't have that now, can we? :evil:

LavenderRott
August 7th, 2005, 08:34 PM
LavenderRott- the pic I get says "Image is temporarily unavailable" which is funny if it brings you closer to your man.... :D

And Boxer Rescue, reer.

Darn Imagestation! It is a picture of my man in his uniform, standing up in his humvee with a 50 cal machine gun and a pair of radios. Wish you could see it, he is quite a handsome fellow.

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I'd like to have him on my wall to, Do you really have to tell us where you'll have him? Ew.

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Darn Imagestation! It is a picture of my man in his uniform, standing up in his humvee with a 50 cal machine gun and a pair of radios. Wish you could see it, he is quite a handsome fellow.
Sounds a bit scary. :eek:

Schwinn
August 7th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Do you really have to tell us where you'll have him? Ew.

I think we can all smell what Doggy Lover is cooking...

(oops. I think I just crossed a line. Yup, there it goes...)

Prin
August 7th, 2005, 11:36 PM
I think you won't get in trouble for that one Schwinn- I don't get it at all... And since I'm the smartest of the bunch, I don't think anyone else will either. :D :D (I'm not that arrogant, I know I am the smartest. Oh, heh heh. Sorry. I meant, I am the smartest.)

doggy lover
August 8th, 2005, 08:39 AM
I don't know what you are talking about, I ment a poster on my wall. :evil: LOL

mona_b
August 8th, 2005, 09:32 AM
This is one of the other pics of him.

Just for you doggy lover... ;)

Writing4Fun
August 8th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Darn Imagestation!
Is it possible to get pregnant from looking at a picture??? :p :D

Sorry, but I can't take The Rock seriously ever since I saw him in "Be Cool". :crazy:

doggy lover
August 8th, 2005, 09:55 AM
what a bod, oooohhhh, aaaawwww, oh crap where did I put the kleenex, I'm drooling again.

mona_b
August 8th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Is it possible to get pregnant from looking at a picture??? :p :D

LMAO.

what a bod, oooohhhh, aaaawwww, oh crap where did I put the kleenex, I'm drooling again.

That's exactly how I was when I met him.And his wife Dany just cracked up laughing.She's used to it...LOL

Prin
August 8th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Aw. Mona gets to meet everybody. That's it. I'm becoming a cop. No, not really. I can't be brave to save my life. :D However, I do like donuts. ;)

kandy
August 8th, 2005, 04:14 PM
OOOOOH! THE ROCK! Scuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. I don't care if the only lines they give him are grunts - I'll buy the DVD anyway. I would even watch fake wrestling to get a glimpse of that bod! I'd like to have him on my wall, in the kitchen, in the hallway - wherever! hehehe :evil: My hubby laughs because I'll watch the most stupid movie ever just because I like the actor(s) that are in it. He always says "Ahhhh, now I know why you wanted to see this one". Well, duh! :D

I may just have to change my background now. Think my boss will mind? :rolleyes:

Byrd
August 8th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I have this one for now (I change it every so often) and my screensaver is the picture show that is on XP (use your own pics to make up the screensaver).

dmc123
August 8th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Here is what I have as wallpaper, framed in black desktop. Many icons border it :)

Diane

mona_b
August 9th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Aw. Mona gets to meet everybody. That's it. I'm becoming a cop. No, not really. I can't be brave to save my life. :D However, I do like donuts. ;)

LMAO..... :p :D

Prin
August 9th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Whew! What a relief. I was hoping you wouldn't get offended... ;)

mona_b
August 9th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Never..... ;) :)

Dog Mom
August 10th, 2005, 05:44 PM
i have had this picture since on my computer since Feb!! It's the "Grand Puppies" LOL :D I really need a new one

Byrd
August 28th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Ah they're so cute.... keep them up!

I changed mine tonight to this one:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 28th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the reminder I still have Joeys show picture the first we got before I got him so now I have to change it.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
August 28th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Oops thats the wrong picture above. But maybe I will just leave it for now I put a different one of him and the kids now on my desktop.

katy82
August 28th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Heres the desktop I have right now...It's my grandparents dog.

Byrd
August 28th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Aaahhh he's so cute! :love:

Schwinn
August 30th, 2005, 11:54 AM
My work desktop...

Oh, and the Rock's wrasslin' catch-phrase is "Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'?". That's what my comment was referring to

(Sometimes my talents are such a waste...)

doggy lover
August 30th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Ahh your such a good daddy!

Prin
August 30th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Wow, they actually come out diapered and with a little hat? No wonder labor is so painful!

Schwinn
August 30th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Wow, they actually come out diapered and with a little hat? No wonder labor is so painful!

It's the ones wearing the baseball hats that hurt...

Prin
August 30th, 2005, 02:52 PM
oooo :eek: I don't want any of those!!

Luvmypit
August 30th, 2005, 05:21 PM
heres what I have for a screen saver...

Awesome pics... !

GunnerX
August 30th, 2005, 11:52 PM
I have this picture at home and at work. I took it during our cruise in the Carribean in April and I'm still wishing I was there. :D

http://www.gunnerx.com/albums/day7underwater/IMG_1919.jpg

AliSam
August 31st, 2005, 02:26 PM
I changed my desktop at work to this one a couple of weeks ago.

shannonRN
August 31st, 2005, 03:04 PM
This is my desktop shot...not one of our indoor pets, but I'm sure a lot of you are like me and adopt many outdoor critters and think of them as part of the family...This has limits of course. (Bears :eek: )

Rottielover
August 31st, 2005, 03:49 PM
this is my human baby....17 months old there

Lissa
August 31st, 2005, 03:59 PM
This is from our camping trip...Dodger dug a nice "den" for himself, Minnow joined him and then when he left she peed in it!!! It was so sad!

shannonRN
August 31st, 2005, 04:19 PM
I've never seen a happier looking dog than Dodger in that picture!

Lissa
August 31st, 2005, 04:24 PM
Aww, thanks! He did have the time of his life camping, we hiked and swam everyday and at the end of the day's activities he didn't have to sacrifice his comfort because we brought an air matress for him! ;)

LSCKitty
September 1st, 2005, 02:25 PM
This is what I have on my computer right now ... but I too change it every few days.

LSCKitty
September 1st, 2005, 02:26 PM
I've never seen a happier looking dog than Dodger in that picture!

I agree. He has the biggest smile on his face!

jessi76
September 1st, 2005, 02:50 PM
my current desktop....

Dogastrophe
September 1st, 2005, 02:56 PM
I presently have Trouble (Lucy) and More Trouble (Jack) on my desktop (helps to remind me that they are actually good pups on occassion). :)

shannonRN
September 1st, 2005, 07:08 PM
Too cute! They're color-coordinated!

Rick C
September 2nd, 2005, 10:37 AM
I'm using this photo right now as a screen saver, taken a few weekends ago, Abby at a falls on the Sheep River west of Turner Valley, Alberta.

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1100864_edited-3.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

badger
September 2nd, 2005, 10:47 AM
Awesome, I'd move to Alberta in a heartbeat, if you had rats. Rats are essential. The pic on my desktop right now is of darling Willy, who moved to a fabulous new home last weekend. I miss him!

Alliescats
September 4th, 2005, 02:27 AM
I have this one right now...I change mine alot too :cool:

LadybugLove
September 4th, 2005, 06:37 AM
This is my current desktop image. It changes from time to time but usualy consists of my little fur ball :queen:

http://www.geocities.com/iimorningstarii/scpbook1.jpg

BTW Rick C : What a view, that picture looks amazing !

Rick C
September 6th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Changed again . . . . Keeper enjoys the remnants of the day as she always does.

I like it that her head and mane are in focus and everything else is blurred and moving.

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1110394_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Prin
October 16th, 2005, 10:49 PM
I have a new one too... Well, actually I couldn't commit to overwriting my doggies, so it's just a big window over my doggies... :o

It's from March of the Penguins.

Schwinn
October 17th, 2005, 02:31 PM
My newest one at work (there's a theme here, folks...). I still have the bike one at home since I get to hold the real thing there...

Prin
October 17th, 2005, 02:33 PM
She has really full lips for a baby. She's so cute! :)

Puppyluv
October 17th, 2005, 02:40 PM
She has really full lips for a baby. She's so cute! :)
Uh oh... the big-lipped girls always had flocks of boys hanging off of them in highschool ;) Good thing you're "6'3" Schwinn :D
She truly is beautiful, and I imagine her picture makes a day at work a little nicer. :love:

shannonRN
October 18th, 2005, 01:34 AM
What a sweetie. I hope you didn't leave her unsupervised with that bone.... :D

melz
October 19th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Here's mine!

Snooze time, 2 weeks before grooming! :)
His groomed picture doesn't look much different - his hair is so cottony that it barely shows in a picture that he's been groomed.

Gripenfelter
October 19th, 2005, 02:37 PM
No one here will probably appreciate this. :p

Its a picture of my Camaro's engine bay with a 383 stuffed in there.

http://members.shaw.ca/skin_industries/engine.jpg

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Well I know engines dont excite me too much, as long as the car runs and no black smoke comes out I am happy. I went to try and put the wind shield washer stuff in, and I really cant find where it goes. However I do know how to pump my own gas, I know some people that can't even do that. :eek:

I changed the pic again on my screen saver. This one is of the marina in front of my hubbies work. I need a new one of Joey with his hair cut. he now looks like a mini german shorthaired pointer. :D

Schwinn
October 19th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Uh oh... the big-lipped girls always had flocks of boys hanging off of them in highschool ;) Good thing you're "6'3" Schwinn :D
She truly is beautiful, and I imagine her picture makes a day at work a little nicer. :love:

Actually, I just have the weight of someone who is 6'3", but thanks for ruining my sleep for the next 18 years!!

And yes, she does make the day a little nicer.

Schwinn
October 19th, 2005, 05:07 PM

As somone who does appreciate it, let me just say *drool!*

Oh, and I've just changed mine today to the one my wife just sent me. It looks like someone put ice cubes in Gracie's diaper before they put it on her!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 19th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Schwinn whats that coming out of Gracie's mouth? Its either an neat shaped pacifer or very interesting shaped bubble shes managed to blow. :D

Prin
October 19th, 2005, 09:32 PM

I'm a japanese kind of girl, so american doesn't do it for me at all... **shrugs**

melz
October 20th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Mozart is too funny, I've been trying for days to get action shots of him but as soon as he sees the camera he stops everything sits and poses...

Here's what's on my desktop today.

Gripenfelter
October 20th, 2005, 11:35 AM
As somone who does appreciate it, let me just say *drool!*

In that case, here's another of the exterior :D :

http://members.shaw.ca/desiz28/Advance2.jpg

And a video: http://members.shaw.ca/loud_ass_lt1/Gimli_Sept_25.wmv

:evil:

doggy lover
October 20th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Boys and their toys, my hubby's has a HEMI! Here are his toys.

Gripenfelter
October 20th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Boys and their toys, my hubby's has a HEMI! Here are his toys.

When he puts a Hemi into that ATV, call me. :D

doggy lover
October 20th, 2005, 02:39 PM
You would have to hold onto your hat.....LOL Here is my new pic on my screen.

sbryer
December 9th, 2005, 02:11 PM
This a picture of my bobbleheads! The chocolate is Ollie, the lovinest dog ever and the spotty baby is Lucy, the miracle cancer dog. She was diagnosed a year ago and given 3 months yet here she is. This is what I see every morning when I turn on the computer - their noses are so juicy, I just want to bite 'em!

BoxerRescueMTL
December 9th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Aw, beautiful dogs sbryer!!! And you are so lucky to have a miracle cancer dog!! We lost our Monty to cancer in August. What's her secret? Are you doing any kind of treatment? Sorry to hijack...

StaceyB
December 9th, 2005, 02:21 PM
A smile and a smirk, cute

StaceyB
December 9th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Alright, right now I have the pic of Montana and Joe in the grass together.

sbryer
December 9th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Aw, beautiful dogs sbryer!!! And you are so lucky to have a miracle cancer dog!! We lost our Monty to cancer in August. What's her secret? Are you doing any kind of treatment? Sorry to hijack...

I was told there was no treatment - bone cancer in her nose - so I took her home, got her a friend (Ollie) and acted like everything was fine. That was last November (2004). I'm not in denial, just thankful for having her for much longer than I expected. Done with the hijack... back to the pictures!

StaceyB
December 9th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Before that one I had a pic that I took at our local zoo.

Mrs Bungle
December 9th, 2005, 02:35 PM
My friends chihuahua... :D :

Mrs Bungle
December 9th, 2005, 02:40 PM
And heres one i did at work while i was bored *lol*

StaceyB
December 9th, 2005, 02:41 PM
He looks like he just got out of a fight, like a boxer.

StaceyB
December 9th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Now that one is cute

shannonRN
December 9th, 2005, 04:30 PM
I have this now. Festive, and silly, and makes me smile when I see it. I hope it looks okay, downsized.

SchnauzerGirl
December 9th, 2005, 05:23 PM
ShannonRN, I LOVE the photo, I couldnt' stop laughing!
What program did you use to create it?

I currently have this one as wallpaper...

Sneaky
December 9th, 2005, 05:46 PM
This is my background

http://www.gapingmaws.com/Primates/pics/453621-001.jpg

Byrd
December 9th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Hey! Nice white box with the red X in it.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 9th, 2005, 06:05 PM
This is my picture from since yesterday. I thought it was really colorful.
Below is the Iguana one which I thought was pretty cool too.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 9th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Joey seems to be getting along great with his new friend. As Joey likes to eat flies to, sometimes we have a bit of food aggression happening at dinner time. But it works out fine, we will be looking for Iguana obedience soon. But first I have to find an Iguana coat.

Anyways he was on my desk top a few days ago.

Prin
December 9th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Hey! Nice white box with the red X in it.
Go here: http://www.gapingmaws.com/Primates/pics/453621-001.jpg I think this is the pic he was trying to post (I got the url from the pic).

diandpat
December 9th, 2005, 10:00 PM
You would thing they get used to it but every year I take a picture of the dogs in front of the tree with their "party clothes" on and every year Hobo looks scared and Ginger looks vexed and BF wants to report me for abuse...whatever!

I thing they are adorable and then I put the pic on the computer and in their annual ornament. Makes decorating the tree every year very nostalgic.

As a rule I always have a picture of the pooches on the computer. They just make my day, everyday.

'nuff said

Prin
December 9th, 2005, 10:03 PM
You can see in their eyes, they're plotting against you for dressing them up...:D

amber416
December 9th, 2005, 10:30 PM
my wallpaper...cami's first experience with snow :)

wdawson
December 9th, 2005, 10:49 PM
this is beathoven at 3 1/2 months.

shannonRN
December 10th, 2005, 02:38 AM
ShannonRN, I LOVE the photo, I couldnt' stop laughing!
What program did you use to create it?
It gets complicated--a combination of StarOffice and ArcSoftPhotoImpression. Each program has its merits and I'm just learning how to use each of them. THe background is from Arcsoft though.

Hunter's_owner
December 10th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Here is what I have on my screen, I have already posted it in another place, but I love it so much, I had to post it again

jawert1
December 10th, 2005, 09:44 PM
It's terribly rare that Peaches stays in one spot long enough for me to snap a photo, unless she's sleeping and I'm REALLY quick about it (see Two Peas in a Pod thread), so for now, this is what's on my desktop :)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/persephonesdoll/NappingSimon.jpg

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 12th, 2005, 08:23 AM
I changed mine again, but instead of having one Joey Ive got four on my screen. I am so not a techie.

doggy lover
December 12th, 2005, 08:58 AM
I've just switched to this one, after all it is winter.