Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Updated Pics of ThaiGhing

ThaiGhing
August 1st, 2005, 11:40 PM
Hey all... Thai is now 1.5 years old, and doing wonderfully. He is such a sweetheart, and each day he makes me smile. Just thought I would post some updated pics, taken this weekend, for everyone to see.
Hope you like them

ThaiGhing
August 1st, 2005, 11:42 PM
Here is another one of Thai and his new leash, which we LOVE. Its so comfortable and study, which is nice since he was a puller... but we are working on that.. with great success.. YIPPEE..

ThaiGhing
August 1st, 2005, 11:43 PM
This is the last one for now... Can ya tell that he loves to have his picture taken? And that he is my favourite subject to take pics of? ;)

Prin
August 1st, 2005, 11:49 PM
He's a cutie with his purple tongue!! :)

Hey, do you by any chance use any plastic bowls (for water/food)?

ThaiGhing
August 2nd, 2005, 10:03 AM
Hey thanks... we think he is a cutie.... we do not use plastic bowls for feeding... its either glass, or stainless..... but we do use the fabric water bowl when walking, and we also use the Dispose-A-Bowl made by Outward Hound when we are out visiting, or in the car etc.
I am curious why you ask about plastics?? Interested in the reasoning. :crazy:

ThaiGhing
August 2nd, 2005, 10:04 AM
Here are a few more ... I just cant help myself... He is too adorable...

ThaiGhing
August 2nd, 2005, 10:05 AM
Last one I swear (for now)

Puppyluv
August 2nd, 2005, 10:14 AM
He's GORGEOUS!!!!! No need to stop :)

pags
August 2nd, 2005, 10:22 AM
OH those eyes!! He's so beautiful! There's no such thing as too many pictures. :)

You need to send him down here to teach Judge to pose for pictures!!!

Prin
August 2nd, 2005, 03:03 PM
Hey thanks... we think he is a cutie.... we do not use plastic bowls for feeding... its either glass, or stainless..... but we do use the fabric water bowl when walking, and we also use the Dispose-A-Bowl made by Outward Hound when we are out visiting, or in the car etc.
I am curious why you ask about plastics?? Interested in the reasoning. :crazy:
Oh, just because of his nose.. If you had been using plastic bowls, switching to metal might have made his nose black... But if you're already not using plastic, then that's just how his nose is supposed to be! ;) I like my dog's noses not to match their lips, but that's just me. I grew up with a yellow lab who had a pink nose and black lips. :D (With black doggies, you have no choice- everything is black...)

ThaiGhing
August 2nd, 2005, 10:28 PM
We have had ThaiGhing since he was 5 months old, he has always been fed from stainless bowls..... He loves to chew anything plastic... so we always use stainless..... I love his little nose.... I think the pink part is cute.... :pawprint:

Prin
August 3rd, 2005, 12:08 AM
Me, too... :)

chico2
August 3rd, 2005, 08:42 AM
ThaiGhing has grown in to a really beautiful grown-up,so much of him reminds me of the dog we used to have in Sweden,But Thai is Sharpei(sp?)and Chow,right???Mine was a GSD/Chow.

kandy
August 3rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
Lexie's nose is like that too - and when I was researching the breed for my son, everything said their nose is supposed to be that way. It also said that their tongue is supposed to purple or black. Looks to me like Thai is a good specimen of the breed! I'll have to show my son these photos so he can see what Lexie will look like when she grows up.

It cracks me up to watch her try to see something higher up - her eyelids kind of droop - so if she wants to see something higher than knee height, she has to lean her head way back. It's hilarious!

barnickles
November 9th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Hello ThaiGhing,
I was wondering where you got your boy.. because I also live in ontario and am looking for a breeder. Could you let me know?
Thanks!
Jess

mona_b
November 9th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Hello ThaiGhing,
I was wondering where you got your boy.. because I also live in ontario and am looking for a breeder. Could you let me know?
Thanks!
Jess

ThaiGhing adopted him.If I recall it was a shelter.He is a mixed breed.