- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 


how do you get a different class licence

July 29th, 2005, 09:54 AM
We are thinking of buying a coach (that we can sleep in and tour around canada in). We have looked and you need a class c licence! We have the normal class g licence. We exchanged our english licence for a full Canadian normal licence.

July 29th, 2005, 12:34 PM
I think you have to take lessons for it and pass a test like for a normal one.

July 29th, 2005, 12:36 PM
A C license is for a bus seating more than 24 passengers.

here is the list of various license categories and what they are for:

July 31st, 2005, 11:55 AM
You can buy a large Winnebago-type vehicle, and if does not have air brakes, you won't need a special license. Personally, I find that very frightening, especially when I see people driving SUV's like little sports cars. Some of them are as big as a bus, but because of the set-up, a regular license is good enough.