Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

gassy-puppy scares himself...

jessi76
July 28th, 2005, 03:34 PM
**not intended to be distastefull, just funny...**

I was walking Tucker as I do every morning, and he had to "go" (#2). So he trotts up into a wooded spot, off the road, and does his business.. but he had a dingleberry, for lack of a better term. So I'm talking to him (as usual) telling him to "do the scoot" ... well, he decides it'd be better to just try going again... he tries, and tries... and then, Pfttttt. He whips his head around, looking at his little puppy butt in horror and does a little growl. The look on his face was priceless. I WISH I had a camera with me. It was almost as if he was thinking, what the heck was that noise? and why did it come from there?

I laughed all the way home....

chico2
July 28th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Jessi,that is funny :D I had a collieX once who did the exact same thing,she was always gassy,especially when we had visitors :D
One time she was laying under the coffee-table,where we were all gathered and she let a loud stinky one go,she got so scared she knocked the coffee-table and whatever was on it over :D
She would run off,with the tail between her legs,looking very confused :D

dmc123
July 28th, 2005, 05:02 PM
LOL, fortunately Delaney is not real gassy, but when she "slips" it scares her! She jumps off the couch as if someone bit her LOL, one time she barked at herself, of course roomie and just about die from laughing so hard!!

Diane

Prin
July 28th, 2005, 09:08 PM
LOL That's hilarious!! Jemma is so embarrassed and submissive when she cuts one... Right away she stands up and leaves the room- like the room all of a sudden got uncomfortable on account of all the noise... :D