Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please Read This!!! Re: Denver's Lunatic City Attorney

Georgiapeaches
July 27th, 2005, 11:57 PM
forget it, :(

twodogsandacat
July 28th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Did it have anything to do with this story?

http://www.qctimes.net/articles/2005/07/22/news/local/doc42e08285e6dc9967791444.txt

"When communities are facing a problem with pit bulls, they often don't have someone experienced in this area," Nelson said. "They get flooded with anti breed-specific legislation rhetoric and they get intimidated and bullied. When I see a jurisdiction wrestling with this issue, I try to get them information I think will help them and tell them the legal issues involved." Denver Assistant City Attorney Kory Nelson

DAMN RIGHT - bullying bullies isn't bullying and bullying any self serving politician (or Assistant City Attorney) is OK too when they avoid the real issues and go for an easy solution that does not increase public safety but rather 'shifts' it.. :thumbs up Keep up the fight and demand real laws not reactionary bans according to Kory it works.

Also should an Assistant City Attorney be spending his time helping other communities instead of fighting crime in the community he is paid in? Sounds like a personal issue to me. The real issue with Kory Nelson - he's most likely looking for a non assistant type job. Good luck to you there Kory. :sad: BTW look at the first three letters in his job title and you pretty much know all you need to know about Kory.

Actually the real issue with Denver was that the State tried to reverse a long standing ban there. How sucessful any other city in Colorado may be in bringing in BSL is a big question.

bluntman
July 28th, 2005, 09:19 AM
It seems we here in Ontario are not the only one's with a lunatic Attorney General. People being shot and killed daily in Toronto by thugs is no big deal to him, but an imaginary 150 pound pit bull jumping 6 foot fence's is more than enough to get his attention.

babyrocky1
July 28th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Just when thought I 'd read and heard it all...they now have gone from 'ticking time bombs' to nuclear weapons ! yep weapons of "mass destruction" :rolleyes: This ASSISTANT d.a. sounds like hes taken correspondence courses in hate mongering and exploitation from :evil: you know who....Thats another problem about MB getting postive attention from this...its like an advertisement for every sleezy, ambition driven, two-bit scum bag, political type to want to feed at the same trough! :eek: