Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wedding crashers - 2005

marko
July 27th, 2005, 08:51 AM
This is a VERY funny movie in my opinion. There were quite a few scenes where I was happy that I went to the washroom before the film started because I was howling with laughter.

If you are looking for something to make you laugh and lighten your day, this movie will do just that.

Sure there are a few dumb scenes but for the most part the dialogue is clever and witty. For a Hollywood comedy, this one works.

The chemistry between the 2 main characters (and the rest of the cast) is great. 8.5/10

Prin
July 27th, 2005, 12:18 PM
I was wondering. I'll have to wait till the man gets home and go see it. I love Owen Wilson. He's so smooth with his comedy I find.

Luvmypit
July 27th, 2005, 01:05 PM
I heard good reviews. I heard it was funny. But if i go in there thinking its funny then I know I am just setting myself up.

Can't wait to see it...

Blaze01
August 3rd, 2005, 01:09 PM
Very funny movie...worth the eight bucks I spent to see it...

shannonRN
August 22nd, 2005, 01:52 PM
I'm going to see this tonight along with Dukes of Hazzard at the drive-in. I don't know about Dukes, but I really look forward to Crashers...everyone I have talked to has LOVED it.

I am a huge Owen Wilson fan...my favorite comedy ever was Meet the Parents. He and Stiller are just unbeatable in that movie.

"Whew...she's a tomcat."

shannonRN
August 23rd, 2005, 01:25 AM
This movie WAS really funny--but throughout the movie I was distracted with the thought that my 12 year old nephew watched this movie :eek: Maybe I'm a prude, but this flick was a bit naughtier than I expected.

BTW, I never really watched Dukes much on TV and I think those who did have mostly disliked the movie, but I found it to be pretty entertaining. I really liked that too.