Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What's The Story?

shannon1233A
July 26th, 2005, 04:50 PM
This thread is all Prin's fault, lol. I've got to know, it's killing me Prin, what's the story behind that beautiful pic you post of your furbaby? The one you posted in Cropped or not? I get a BIG smile everytime I see it? :D

Everyone else...What's the story behind your fav pic of your furbaby?

MollysMommy
July 26th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I was trying to take a picture of her after the first time she was groomed. She came up to lick the camera lens just as I pressed the button. Oh, there are so many good pictures, but her face makes me laugh.

Prin
July 26th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Alright... here's the pic again. It's my favorite one of her, because it really captures her personality.

The context? She was getting a hug.

Prin
July 26th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Here's the rest of the pic, uncropped. I'll post it temporarily because I don't like having pics of my man on here without him knowing... Isn't it great? I love it. Really, it's my favorite. And she's part of the reason I didn't like it when people said that a dog who growls should be put down. She doesn't growl, she purrs. :D

Oh ya, when the tongue is out like that, she means it. And it's really loud.

happycats
July 26th, 2005, 10:01 PM
LOL, , our dog used to do that every time we tried to lift her in the tub, she would snarl and snap too! We never thought she was vicious, or needed to be put down, we just thought, she hates baths!! :p

shannon1233A
July 26th, 2005, 10:31 PM
That's it! Omg, I'm grinning ear to ear. I just love that photo of her! It's like she was in utter bliss at one of those unmentionable moments, :evil: lol

Thanks for posting that, now I'll sleep better, it was on my mind every time I saw it. You wouldn't believe the things I was trying to imagine that would bring such a grin to a doggy face :evil:

Prin
July 26th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Oh, don't worry, I'll never run out of subtle reasons to post that pic... :D I think with her blue eyes, the hint of red eye, and her missing tooth, it's just tweaked to vicious perfection. :D

shannon1233A
July 26th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Well, I need my daily fix of that photo. No matter how hard things are, or how discouraged I become, that Jemma pic makes me grin ear to ear. It would be great as a desktop! You just want to scrunch up that muzzle and plant a big kiss on his nose, lol :D

Prin
July 26th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Umm... That's Jemma. This is Boo. (His 96-lb turn on his daddy's lap) See the feets? :D :D

happycats
July 27th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Umm... That's Jemma. This is Boo. (His 96-lb turn on his daddy's lap) See the feets? :D :D

OMG it took me awhile to see those feets, but when I did, I laughed so loud people here at work looked at me funny :D

BMDLuver
July 27th, 2005, 08:15 AM
awwww, I love that photo of Boo! :D

shannon1233A
July 27th, 2005, 08:24 AM
So sorry Prin, I'd edit that to show Jemma. Oh yeaaaa, now those are feets! lol :) :D :D

Prin
July 27th, 2005, 12:31 PM
They're anti-gravity feets. :) I don't know why he's so stretched out... I guess he's trying to balance himself... :)

People always tell me there is no way I love them equally. I have to have a favorite. But as you can see in the pics, they're so different in every way, that it is possible. They don't do anything overlapped. If she does something, he never does it and vice-versa, so one can never do something better than the other. :love: I think that's their plan.

shannon1233A
July 27th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Anti gravity feet, lol! :) I know, it's like loving your kids, we love them equally. We may not always like what one does at a certain time, but that doesn't mean we love them less. We love them all the same amount for different reasons. It's like people think there's only so much room in your heart for love, like 1/4 is sectioned off for love and once that's filled, no more love available, sorry, 3/4 of it is for other functions :DUH