Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Best jokes from the Just For Laughs Festival according to me.

Prin
July 25th, 2005, 06:42 PM
These are my favorites from the list of jokes in the Gazette today from the Just For Laughs festival... (I'm avoiding chemistry homework...) I anybody is offended by any of these tell me right away and I'll remove them. :)

"I got off the plane here from Dublin, somebody said, 'Bonjour' and I thought to meself, 'Seven hours to France? What's wrong with this plane?'" Jason Byrne

'Colic is a medical term for "Please stop crying before I shake you."' Maryellen Hooper

"Marriage is a compromise? Let's see: I'm in pretty lacy underwear, and he's lucky if his don't have skid marks." Maryellen Hooper

"Do you know you can get a Walmart gift card? What does that say? 'I didn't know what to get you, but I did know you'd like something s--tty." Erica Sigurdson

And this one is for Schwinn, although his baby is nothing like this:
"I just don't sleep anymore. The other night I was up at 1,3, and 5 in the morning. At 7, my wife caught me trying to sell the baby on eBay." Scott Faulconbridge

hee hee hee. :D Remember, if you're offended, tell me and they're gone. :grouphug:

kandy
July 27th, 2005, 12:55 PM
"I got off the plane here from Dublin, somebody said, 'Bonjour' and I thought to meself, 'Seven hours to France? What's wrong with this plane?'" Jason Byrne

I don't get this one. :confused:

The others were funny - no offense taken here! :D

Prin
July 27th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Because Quebec is French too, so when he got off the plane, he thought he was in France, which is only like a two hour flight from Dublin at most, but it's seven hours to here (which actually, it isn't, it's around 9 hours from Dublin, but anyway...)

Luvmypit
July 27th, 2005, 01:02 PM
If someone does get offended then I would worry.

They were funny!!!

kandy
July 27th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Ahhhhh, okay - makes more sense now. Thanks!

Puppyluv
July 27th, 2005, 01:05 PM
HA HA HA HA good ones Prin!
I see the org studying is going REALLY well :p

Prin
July 27th, 2005, 01:08 PM
LOL... Um.. Yesss, it iiiis.. :o I'm at the point now where I don't have enough pressure on me yet (24 hours to go), so I'm still procrastinating.... I suck at studying.

Puppyluv
July 27th, 2005, 01:58 PM
I hear ya Prin, when it comes down to finals I end up walking Layla more and more.... it's the best excuse to procrastinate :p

Prin
July 27th, 2005, 02:11 PM
LOL. I'm watching a thread. If I leave, someone might post and I might miss it. That's my excuse. :)