** I would like to thank :
17Th Avenue Animal Hospital
233 17th AVE SW Calgary, Alberta T2S 0A4
(403)228-4165
www.17thaah.infovet.ca
Dr. Ute Mannhardt
Dr. Jack Wilson
Dr. Sean Evans

For all there support & help with CJ when he was ill & they did their very best to help him.
Thanks to you all :)
:ca: :thumbs up

After I had an the Vet look after him after he passed away. He had a inflamed Pancitis. Also was suffering from Chronic inflammatory bowel Disease .
AS well as a piece of plastic was in his stomach which i have no idea how it got there as everything was cleaned up off the floor.
Also are the following pics of what he ate and threw up and of course a pic of his urn.

*Hence I totally Stress dont leave small things around the house*. The picture with the drawing on it is what kinda object was found in his stomach when he died.
The next few pics are following.

Angerona
July 25th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Another pic

Angerona
July 25th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Pic 3
Another pic of the rubber piece

Angerona
July 25th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Pics 4 of the piece that was in his stomach drawing

Angerona
July 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
And a picture of finally his Urn on our mantle . CJ is finally at peace.
:ca: :grouphug: :angel: :pawprint:

Prin
July 25th, 2005, 07:18 PM
That's so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: But on a ligher note, the pic of the kitty with santa is pretty funny... ;)

Angerona
July 25th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Ya he is a cute little guy with Santa that was taken 2003 with Santa. If only I can get my other cat to go see Santa she's 10 years old a Russian Blue who weighs 5.9 pounds.

CyberKitten
July 25th, 2005, 08:43 PM
I am so sorry for your loss!! I know what it is like and my heart goes out to you!!

shannon1233A
July 25th, 2005, 09:19 PM
I am sooooo very sorry for CJ's passing. CJ was lucky to have such a loving owner. I would love to see the video, but I'm in tears as it is. That is a beautiful urn, what a wonderful, wonderul owner.

To share what happened to CJ is very difficult for you I know, but goes to show what a loving, caring, selfless person you are; to share such a personal hardship so that others may learn.

Thank you, God Bless. :angel:
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

susieqt
July 25th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I am very, very sorry that CJ couldn't be cured. At least you know you did everything in your power to try and save him and were with him until the end.

My sympathies to you and your husband.

Susie

Angerona
July 26th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Thanks all :)
Tommorw will be 3 weeks that CJ has been gone. :(
I kiss his Urn everyday & Kala rubs up against the Urn as well. We talk about him often (me & Kala).
And Kala seems to do stuff that CJ did. I still wake up at nite thinking he is sleeping with me. And I still havent washed the last blanket he had I sleep with it everyday as it smells like him. I still havent taken his enclosure down either. One day when i decide to I will but not yet.
:ca: :grouphug: :angel: :pawprint:
Everyday I think about him. :)

shannon1233A
July 26th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Thinking of you, CJ and Kala today. I lit a vanilla candle this morning for CJ :grouphug: :angel: :angel: :angel:

chico2
July 26th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Angerona,I completely understand your grief and I am so sorry,CJ was a very much loved and beautiful kitty.RIP sweet CJ :love:

Thank you for pointing out about the danger with"stuff"on the floor,I never worried before,having 2 older cats,but Vinnie my youngest takes everything in his mouth,rubberbands,foilpaper,plasticbags...very dangerous!

Angerona
July 27th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Well if your youngest is playing with rubber things & starts to eat them take him to the vet for a checkup. He might have what CJ had & its best to catch it early.

Thanks Shannon for the candle for today. I got him a purple Orchid (it sits beside his Urn) as a thing to do.
Kayla seems very quiet today she knows :(
:grouphug: :ca:
Thanks for the prayers & all.. Day by day it will take time. I still miss CJ (MR.MAN) his nickname. Mr.Man he was called on account of him strutting his stuff in the house. I still miss him. :(
:pawprint: :angel:
I know he is in a better place though. All the other animals others have lost they are all playing together in heaven. :angel:
Happy to be well again & in no pain.

Angerona
August 3rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
This upcoming Friday August 5th, 2005 will be exactly 1 month to the day that he has passed away
:(

I bought a purple tiny orchid to sit beside his urn.
Everyday has been hard & everyday I kiss his urn & Kayla rubs against it.
And I tell the pic of him & his Urn that mommie misses him :(
But I also say that no more needles & no more suffering & he is at piece finally at last. :sad: :angel: :grouphug: :ca: :pawprint:

By the way Kayla is my other cat 10 years old but in people years 60 years old. She misses him as well. :pawprint:

chico2
August 3rd, 2005, 07:28 AM
Angerona,I have 4 cats buried in my backyard,each have a little flat stone with their name,there is Tigger,Cookie,Sammy and Peppi :love: all except Tigger(Maine Coon)had to be pts because of old age and disease,although it's been many years I still cry a little every time I pull weeds around their restingplaces :pawprint:

As for my youngest cat and"stuff"on the floor,he never has ingested anything,but I know he would like to,hence there is nothing but cat-hair on my floor.

kandy
August 3rd, 2005, 12:59 PM
I still cry over my lost pets - even the ones that I lost as a child. Time will blunt the pain, but I don't think it ever goes away completely. :sad: :grouphug:

jessi76
August 3rd, 2005, 01:07 PM
I still cry over my lost pets - even the ones that I lost as a child. Time will blunt the pain, but I don't think it ever goes away completely. :sad: :grouphug:

I do too. every single pet I've ever had, is still very much alive in my heart and will be, forever.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss of CJ - beautiful resting place though, for a beautiful cat.

CyberKitten
August 3rd, 2005, 01:47 PM
I still cry for all the pets I have lost to "old age" or other illnesses - tho I do know no one actually dies of "old age" per se. I can't look at my bunny's basket without getting as lump in my throat and it is over 2 yrs since my guy died, sigh!!

I am so sorry CJ!!! It is really tough to loose a pet!

Angerona
August 5th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Thanks all I will try & post another pic OF CJ with the other cat Kayla so you can see there size difference. Kayla will be 11years old in FeB 2006 :ca: :grouphug: :ca: :pawprint: :angel: