Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Importance of Spaying and Neutering

CyberKitten
July 22nd, 2005, 08:00 PM
This site has some videos that require kleenexes or tissues close by!!

http://www.borntodiepets.com/html/video.htm

Puppyluv
July 22nd, 2005, 09:10 PM
that is absolutely heartbreaking :sad:

mafiaprincess
July 22nd, 2005, 10:05 PM
TY for posting. I hope you don't mind ppl crossposting the link. I think more people need to see the reality.. Like the peta mill video, it wasn't until I crossposted that some people really understood.. they had glamorized what mills were because they didn't know better...

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 22nd, 2005, 11:01 PM
Definatley a reality check. I couldn't watch the whole thing as my kids walked into the room and it would be a bit disturbing for them. I have already rehomed my last dog and will not rehome another one or send him to a shelter!

White Wolf
July 22nd, 2005, 11:03 PM
That is an incredibly sad video. So, so, so sad. Everybody's furries deserve a huge hug after watching that one. :sad: :sad:

Prin
July 23rd, 2005, 01:33 AM
That is the feel-bad movie of the year!! I did hug my babies for a long time. I can't even fathom the idea that Boo was in a place like that, even though I saw him in there. Makes me so sad. :sad:

So many good doggies out there. So many.

That last shot of the rows of bodies, got me. I mean we laugh at our doggies' hiney fur, and that was in the video. The hiney fur. It's so fuzzy and funny, usually. But in this video it's so horribly, terribly, unbelievably sad.