Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Eleni

Copper'sMom
July 22nd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Eleni, where are you??? I hope everything is going well!!! How is Isaac making out?? ANd Sam??

Thinking about you! :grouphug:

Prin
July 22nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
Ellleniiiiiii!! It's true, eh? She hasn't been here in a while, it seems. I hope all is well. :)

Eleni
July 28th, 2005, 08:57 AM
hehe Hi guys:)

sorry i havent been around, Ive been swamped lately.

we have started to do some speach therapy with Issac, so ive been busy with that.

beleive it or not he called me Mummy last week. was a good feeling.

Sams great, hes not enjoying the hot weather we had tho, he spends most of his days lounging in front of the fan, then at night when it cools down I take him for a jog just me and him. He is my spoiled baby and must sleep in the airconditioned livingroom while I suffer with the heat in the bedroom LOL

my other kdis are good as well, The baby has 4 teeth now, and we are gettng my oldest ready to start school in september :)

Eleni

Copper'sMom
July 28th, 2005, 10:16 AM
So glad to hear all is well!! Yes, it's been awfully hot the last few weeks for all the pooches around! We've got bit of a break for a few days now though! :)

Awww that's great Issac called you Mummy! :thumbs up Sounds like he's making good progress!

How's the baby dealing with the heat AND the teething? Must be so uncomfortable!!

Back-to-school!! I miss those days of shopping for school! I think that was the best part of school - getting new clothes and supplies! Is the oldest looking forward to school? Must be pretty excited!

Eleni
July 28th, 2005, 10:54 AM
the baby is actually dealing with the heat and teething well, hes pretty much sleeping his days away LOL

since its not disturbing his nightime sleep he can sleep all he wants

Hope is excited that she will be starting school, shes ready i think and will have a blast.

im going to miss having her at home, but it will be nice to have a bit of time with her amused elsewhere too :)

hehe

Eleni