Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just plain funny

StaceyB
July 21st, 2005, 09:13 PM
One of my students sent this to me today. It is so funny I thought I would share. Here I go.

Wanda's dishwasher quit so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a cheque." "Oh, by the way don't worry about my bulldog. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!" "I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!" When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just layed there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work. The parrot however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, "Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!" To which the parrot replied, "Get him Spike!"

Luba
July 21st, 2005, 10:55 PM
BWahh ha ha ha ha

VERY GOOD I like that one hahah!

Prin
July 21st, 2005, 11:02 PM
OMG that is hilarious. My jaw dropped. :)

shannon1233A
July 22nd, 2005, 10:10 AM
That is REALLY FUNNY. ROFLMAO

BeagleMum
July 23rd, 2005, 11:02 AM
That's a good one. I will have to temember that one. :D

doggy lover
July 23rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
Thats a great joke, I could just imagine it.lol

jayson
August 17th, 2005, 04:29 PM
that wos xclent.a pure classic><