Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New

FurMomma
July 21st, 2005, 09:24 AM
Hello Im new here. Last Chance (Samye) Told me about this site. Im Chrystal Married to Matthew have a 3 year old daughter Destiny and Im fur Momma to Rat terrier Stitch who is almost 3 and American Bull Dog Dozza who is 13 months. I also am furmomma to Icey a pure white cat with blue eyes and a pure black cat with green eyes Riddick! :pawprint:

AliSam
July 21st, 2005, 09:27 AM
Welcome FurMomma. Pics please!! :love:

mona_b
July 21st, 2005, 10:09 AM
Welcome aboard.... :D

Yes,please post pics. :thumbs up

I too have a pure white cat with blue eyes(ice blue)..He's our little deaf boy.

Luba
July 21st, 2005, 10:13 AM
Oh yes Casper, Mona's love child hahahah

Welcome to our board, it's fun friendly and we have tea every Tuesday at noon.

Oh wait thats another story....... :D

MomOfDiva&Simon
July 21st, 2005, 10:19 AM
Hi there and welcome. I am new here as well. You will find these people extremely kind and welcoming. Enjoy your stay! :) :highfive:

FurMomma
July 21st, 2005, 01:58 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/Chrystal/sig.jpg
Here is a signature I was using. I will get better pics of them soon I promise. Hope you like. Can't see how beautiful they all really are. Ice does have light Ice eyes to but she hears! But I think one day she might go deaf that is what the vet told me might happen. :pawprint:

Prin
July 21st, 2005, 03:49 PM
Dozza is smiling... :)

Welcome to the board! You certainly have to post more pics!! They're cuties! :) :)

chico2
July 21st, 2005, 04:21 PM
FurMomma,beautiful animals...love Dozzas smile :D
I too have an allwhite cat,but with one yellow and one blue eye(Vinnie) and I also have a black cat(chico)and then there is my Tabby-boy Rocky.
Of course we like to see some more pics....http://bestsmileys.com/backgrounds/15.gif

kandy
July 21st, 2005, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the Board. Dozza looks like a version of Goofy - he's so sweet! Also love Riddick (I also like your cat) hehe!

mona_b
July 22nd, 2005, 09:00 AM
Beautiful furbabies you have there....PLEASE,we need more pics.... :D

Actually,white cats with blue eyes don't become deaf later on in life,they are born deaf.My boy was born deaf.This we found out 2 weeks after we adopted him at 8 weeks.So if Icey can hear now,you will not have the issue later on... :)

Oh yes Casper, Mona's love child hahahah

ROTFLMFAO...Ohhh Luba Booba,you crack me up... :p

Copper'sMom
July 22nd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Welcome!!!

Dozza :love: looks beautiful!!!! Lots of pics please!!!!