Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lucky Rescue, where for art thou???

melanie
July 21st, 2005, 01:46 AM
'LUCKY, luuuuccccckkkkkkyyyyyyy, lucky rescue my love, where are you?????'

i cant seem to find you anywhere and your not on the mods list (did they forget to update your details or something, tut tut :D ) ot much to do aroudn here.....

no seriously lovely, where for art thou loveliness???????

Luba
July 21st, 2005, 11:18 AM
She's around :D you don't see her posts? Hmmm maybe she blocked you on her ignore list HAHAHAHA

She's not moderating any longer, miss busy lady with all the rescues!

melanie
July 21st, 2005, 05:51 PM
oh no what a shame, not moderating is a true loss to this board, i am very sad to hear that we have lost one of the best moderators ever who was consistantly kind and fair.

good luck to you lovely lady and thanks for all your time and efforts, you truly made a difference...and you are very appreciated.... :grouphug:

melanie
July 22nd, 2005, 02:45 AM
hey LR now has a VIP next to her name, about time i say... i was a bit worried she was one of the changes of the past weeks, and that would have been sad,......

but nah, and now she is very important officially, good to see we appreciate the hard working and deserving round here......

White Wolf
July 22nd, 2005, 02:56 AM
She is no longer a moderator, however, she is an incredibly important asset to this board. :)

shannon1233A
July 22nd, 2005, 09:06 AM
LR, truely is a VIP. Not only is she extremely dedicated, but she has always been there to answer any question or concern I've asked in pm's. Just this week she helped me possibly help save a Newfie from a lonely, unfulfilling life. LR, you know what I mean, and she did so without hesitation, and without any type of recognition for her work! THANK YOU LR FOR WHAT YOU DO SO WELL! :blowkiss:

Lucky Rescue
July 22nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
Wow....I don't know what to say. Thank you so much for those kind words. They are deeply appreciated. :o

So......anyone want a cat? :D

doggy lover
July 22nd, 2005, 09:24 PM
There you are, hey Lucky I noticed you joined the board in Jul 2003 happy 2nd Aniversary :party:

Lucky Rescue
July 23rd, 2005, 11:40 AM
Two years??? Gee time sure flies when you're having fun.:p