Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hanging around :)

Jazz&Cricket
July 20th, 2005, 11:19 AM
This is Lucky, our rescue cat. He was found by his previous owners in a dumpster at Kentucky Fried Chicken. Unfortunately, (for them!), they had to give him up after a couple of years. He's been with us ever since. The 'perch' was actually a large tree limb which my husband had installed at our previous home. We moved last summer, and haven't had the time to put up a 'new' tree.

pags
July 20th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Wow! Isn't he gorgeous!! And I love the perch!! Great idea. :)

Prin
July 20th, 2005, 03:03 PM
What a cutie. Too bad he's so neglected now, not having his perch and all. LOL I'm kidding, what a spoiled kitty. He gets his own TREE! :)

Jazz&Cricket
July 20th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Ha! Right on Prin...Lucky IS feeling neglected without his tree :rolleyes: Once we get some 'human' construction out of the way, we're planning to do a 'cat walk' which will allow both cats to go outside without being exposed to all the bad stuff. We will use a basement window as the exit/entry point and let them 'feast on grass', watch birds, but be completely enclosed by wire caging. It will be cool!

Rita
July 21st, 2005, 06:35 AM
Cat walk sounds interesting .... please keep us posted on the progress of this project (maybe post progessive pictures??). Maybe I can talk my hubby into doing something like this for our Boyz to :thumbs up :fingerscr

chico2
July 21st, 2005, 08:42 AM
What a beautiful pic of beautiful Lucky,love the tree-branch,great idea!!
I know someone who has a loooong cat-walk out of the basement window,she however has 12 cats :eek: It's great for cats to get a little feel of the outdoors!