Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

who are our moderators???

melanie
July 18th, 2005, 06:11 PM
hi all, i jsut asked this in the new thread about rules but it was small and i think this is important so i thought i would pop it in here...

jsut wondering,there is a huge number of ppl showing up as moderators, new ones daily it seems, could you please direct me to an area i can find out who the mods are or could they please introduce themselves so we know who you are?? would be nice and very much appreciated...

thanks mel

marko
July 18th, 2005, 06:27 PM
The mods are a secret group of people that were nominated by a committee that was elected by a bi-partisan congress....

OK JOKE - The Mods are regular users from our pool of members.

The Admins (Dave and Myself) have asked them to be mods.

Yes there are a lot more mods this week, and this is designed to keep the board free of rudeness, to run more smoothly and to answer concerns more quickly. As you know rudeness has been a major problem on this board and it was bringing it down.

The Mods will help deal with this issue and other administrative issues in the soul goal of making this board run smoothly and run with politeness.

I do realize that change does affect many people in different ways. not all those ways are positive.

We have a lot of members and we don't always see eye to eye, but we should always be respectful of one another.

I for one have seen a HUGE improvement on this board. This is mainly due to new mods helping to reshape and enforce a good policy.

Again our only goal is to help people and their pets.

I also think the mods are doing a great job and I would like to thank them. Thanks MODS!!!!!!!

You can view the list of mods by clicking on the view forum leaders link at the bottom of the list of forums on the main page.

I hope that answers your question,

Sincerely

Marko

melanie
July 18th, 2005, 06:33 PM
i knew it, i knew it, whenever there is conspiracy marko you seem to be at the centre, lol only joking (but you know i love a good conspiracy).. :D

thanks for that direction, i have been searching all morning....

and yes thanks for the efforts, its good to see changes and i am comfy with them, the way i see it changes around here are not bad, changes in the past have been fine and worthwhile, so these will be too.....dont worry everyone it will work out...

again thanks for the help, wow now i have to try and remember all those mods names. :D

thanks marko

Prin
July 18th, 2005, 10:00 PM
With you still here Melanie, how can anything go bad? :)

Luba
July 18th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Someone will just hack your site Marko and find out all the info LMHO :crazy: