CyberKitten
July 18th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Casey loves her sweaters!!!

CyberKitten
July 18th, 2005, 02:27 PM
And Chelsea is a charmer!!

chico2
July 18th, 2005, 04:42 PM
CK,I must say they are kind of ugly,,but in a cute way :love: ,a cat is a cat,is a cat hair or no hair,great pictures.
I guess your friend is still in the hospital :sad:

Prin
July 18th, 2005, 09:54 PM
I love those nekkid babies. They're so beautiful!

BMDLuver
July 19th, 2005, 06:52 AM
I like them better in the little sweaters. Something about the nakedness makes me nervous, like they would be more fragile... :o

meggie1425
July 19th, 2005, 10:39 AM
AWW!! i think those are one of the cutest types of cats! I LOVE the sweaters! :love:

BeagleMum
July 19th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Pretty cute. Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Rachel gets the psycho cat and one of them (can't remember which one) asks her why her cat is inside-out.

Great sweaters, Cute cats! So strange to me to see a cat without hair. I wonder what mine would look like if they didn't have any hair. hmmm

Copper'sMom
July 19th, 2005, 11:40 AM
They look like they are so old!!! but they are pretty cute! :p

Luba
July 19th, 2005, 11:41 AM
I feel sorry for them :(

CyberKitten
July 19th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Thx for thinking of my friend Chico! Sad to say she is still in a coma. Not looking good but I never give up!! They are really sweet and delightful kitties, rather like Siamese in that they need to be with people all the time and they also like heights. Chelsea will climb up and down me when I am in the bathroom. You should see my bathroom in the AM- trying to get ready for work and three cats in the way, all wanting attention!! Chelsea likes to spend time on my shoulder and then of course YY gets jealous (if I dare ascribe an anthropomorphic characteristic to my Siamese, lol) and whines to be picked up - she has a unique mew for that and looks up, it is kind of mmme mmme and she is only satisfied when her arms are around me. She's a sweetheart! A spoiled one but a sweetheart!

There was an interesting article in the New Scientist a few weeks ago about how people are going a little nuts by giving their cats human and anthropomorphic qualities and I thought of myself, haha

I would not have chosen a Sphynx myself - and they are as much work as a persian grooming wise but I don't mind it and I rather enjoy the personalities. They are unique kitties!!

Cinnabear
July 23rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
Very nice kitties. :crazy: Your friend is in my thoughts. Hopefully she will recover to see her babies. :grouphug: