Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

foster dog looking for furever home

last chance
July 18th, 2005, 03:00 PM
:) Hello,
I have a dog that I rescued about 4 months ago who is still looking for her furever home. She is such a sweetie pie. She is a german shep/catahoula leopard dog mix. She really loves people and kids. If you or anyone you know may be interested in her please let me know.
Thank you! :thumbs up

BMDLuver
July 18th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Hi lastchance,
Welcome to the board. Do you do rescue on a regular bases? I saw the picture of the dog in the other post, looks lovely. Is she utd on vaccinations and spay? What is the adoption fee? All this information helps so someone could recommend her. :thumbs up

last chance
July 18th, 2005, 03:39 PM
She is utd on shots, Not yet spayed but will be here in a week. Her adoption fee is $100 to cover some of the cost. As we all know though, who rescue/foster this is only a fraction of the cost. :) She is a very sweet girl.

I don't rescue a lot. She is my 6th one. I mostly try to do transports or help in other way b/c I rent and I already have 3 dogs lol. But I have known sammy for almost two years now.

I used to work at the shelter she was in for a year and a half. Well we were going to move out of state so I had to quit. But I kept tabs or her through a friend b/c I was worried since she had been there soooooo long she would get sick or put to sleep. Well she finallt got adopted, but then I found her at the local dog pound. The people couldn't deal with her after a week of having her. B/c she had issues. So she is now here with me, until she can find a furever home.
Sorry so long of a story. :sorry: :angel: :o

BMDLuver
July 18th, 2005, 04:00 PM
That's great. Now everyone will have a better idea and hopefully she will get a wonderful new home. It's nice you kept tabs on her and helped her. :thumbs up