Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog has 2 days to live!! Hudson(near MTL)

Lucky Rescue
July 15th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Just got this email from someone at the Hudson vet clinic, and am wondering if anyone can foster!!

I saw Mary today and she mentioned that you have one and may know of someone else looking for one who knows the breed. I don't want her getting into the wrong hands!

She is a beautiful 7 year old female ( though our vet says she thinks she is more like 5). She actually looks like a boxerX. She is quite leggy ...medium brown, spayed. She is very sweet with people. Very calm and walks well on leash.

She has shown no aggression towards people or dogs. Not sure about cats ...but she wasn't interested in the ones in a cage in our lobby. Anyway, If you know of anyone please ask them to call the clinic. I am there tomorrow... Hudson Vet clinic 458-5382. We have until Monday morning to find her a home or she will be euthanized, but I don't want her to fall into the wrong hands
Thanks
susi

BMDLuver
July 16th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Zoey will be brought in to foster tomorrow morning. She will be safe and find a new home. This is a joint effort between Foxy's and Teddy's thanks to our wonderful foster home. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Luba
July 16th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Thank you :D thank you thank you!!!!

:D

Toonces
July 16th, 2005, 05:20 PM
So nice to see a happy ending, all the best for this sweet girl

Lucky Rescue
July 17th, 2005, 09:53 AM
I was not permitted to help this dog, so thank you!!!!

Please post a pic when you get one.:)

BMDLuver
July 17th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Just heard that there may be an adoptive home for Zoey. Not sure whom it's with but they will know tomorrow. If she isn't adopted tomorrow then she has been posted for rescue so either way she will be safe. :)