Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Home Makeover

DogueLover
July 14th, 2005, 10:19 PM
We have been renovating our house ever since we bought it 2 years ago.
All but two bathrooms are done ( which are a fall project for us) and we decided to give the outside a face lift.
It is amazing what a coat of paint and some hard work gardening can do to make a house look new.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 15th, 2005, 07:47 AM
That looks awesome I especially like the xmas wreath, no seriously it does like very good!!

Lizzie
July 15th, 2005, 10:42 AM
The refreshed house is the grey one researchables (unless they removed teh grass instead of getting grass hehehe)...the xmas stuff was likely just seasonal...not used to spruce the place up year round!!!

kandy
July 15th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Your house does look good - although it didn't look all that bad in the before shots!

We are finally getting our house done with vinyl siding. We've had unpainted plywood on many sections of the house for about 3 years now so I am really excited! I'll have to post some before and after shots of my house when it's done. We've almost finished the living room remodel. The carpet is on order and should be here next week. I hope to be back into that room before the end of the month. The living room has been torn up and unusable since April of 2004. I won't know what to do with all the extra room! :D

pags
July 15th, 2005, 02:56 PM
The grey you have chosen is lovely and the white trim really 'pops' out. It looks really nice and updated. Lots of curb appeal now. :) Reminds me we need to get out and paint our trim this fall!!!! :D

Princesss04
July 16th, 2005, 01:06 AM
I know how you feel we are in the middle of remodeling and now we are talking about moving~ Your house looks great! :D