Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Marko - thanks for listening ...

Golden Girls
July 14th, 2005, 11:58 AM
recent changes

Safyre
July 14th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I believe there is a fine line that Mods have, where if they create too many rules, the website will fall.
If they don't create enough, the antics of the past few weeks/months will continue
Seeing as how they have not completed the rule changes, i will not say that the website is better, or cured yet ... but I wish them the best of luck in doing so.

marko
July 14th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Thank you for that comment goldengirl, we really appreciate it.

We disagree with the notion that too many rules will make the website fail. If anything, these new rules will make the website THRIVE. We always appreciate good luck though, so thanks!

The changes we have implemented this week should have been implemented long ago. We of course realize this now, and are sorry it took so long.

Thanks to all of you who have been so patient.
Sincerely,

Marko

Luba
July 14th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Hey ask me how much patience I have this week in this heat wave? LOL ;)

I'm in agreement, this week things seem much more cordial :D so thanks very much for that!!

CyberKitten
July 14th, 2005, 12:48 PM
I have been happier with the site this week too. Thanks Marko! And thanks Goldengirls for pointing this out.

mona_b
July 14th, 2005, 12:53 PM
I also agree.

It seems a lot more mellow on here this week.And I like it.Reminds of when I first came on here.

I also have to agree with you Marko.This site will not fail with to many rules.Rules are needed to keep people in line....Just as my 18 year old daughter..... :D

Keep up the great work Marko and Co...... :thumbs up

And thank you.

And yes,thank you Goldengirls for pointing this out.... :)

Rita
July 14th, 2005, 12:58 PM
A much more peaceful and happy place to be this week ... no "human" claws coming out :evil: ;)
Thanks Marko and all admins and mods .... I'm sure it's not always an easy job but you guys are handling it with class and professionalism.
:thumbs up WELL DONE :thumbs up :grouphug:

Shamrock
July 14th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I completely agree. Well done, goldengirl for posting this! :thumbs up
Thanks Marko, admins and mods for this revamping of the conduct guidelines and other policies. I'm sure it's a great deal of work on such a comprehensive site.

Improvement is already noticeable and will only get better!
I also agree that the site will be renewed, become stronger and grow in numbers with new members.
A fair and equal balance is what's strived for, naturally.
If it IS slanted in one direction though - too many forum rules are "always" better than not enough.

I equate internet rudeness with a type of cancer. Left unchecked, it insidiously multiplies and spreads.
Once it's taken hold, it needs to eradicated, measures taken to ensure it doesnt return

And thats what's in progress. Kudos to all for that! :)

shannon1233A
July 14th, 2005, 05:18 PM
I'm adding my thanks as well! Marko and the mods are doing a fantastic job. Thank you all for the many hours you spend on this board.

Luba, I know what you mean, even the rain didn't help today did it :mad: I hate winter, but this heat and humidity is ridiculous :clown:

Princesss04
July 14th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I would too like to say thanks! You mods do a wonderful job! :D

Schwinn
July 15th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I just want to add...the mods rock. You guys are da best, man!

Britishvixen21
July 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I havent been on in a week, ive been taking a well deserved vacation from work where my current internet connection is, However I would like to thank Marko for listening to the original post by angeleyes and the positive outcome it has had. I enjoy comming to this site immensly and only look forward to better things to come upon my return to work next week :(

As for the heat, we couldnt take it anymore and have headed north Cat and all to the inlaws just outside orangeville and it is blissful I sat in the garden this evening until i got cold!!! and cali loves Nana and her air conditioning as well as the spoiling shes getting!!!