Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

People looking to breed pits.

SarahLynn123
July 13th, 2005, 03:41 PM
This other forum Im on makes me soooo mad. Always people on there talking about breeding. The pup is gorgeous, but why breed pitbulls when there are so many homeless. I haven't responded.....yet! Im thinking of how to put things nicely. (I have a tough time with that)

BMDLuver
July 13th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Honestly... I read through all the postings... please don't take offense to this as it's not directed your way... from the intelligence level of the posters I really don't think that anything you say will make the least bit of difference to any of them. :o

Joey.E.CockersMommy
July 13th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I saw the post about the girl friend wanting a pup and going to look at the pet stores, then the one about the person wanting to breed their dog. I would invite them over to this forum to have a look. It seems maybe they are just uneducated on petstores and breeding.

sammiec
July 13th, 2005, 03:59 PM
I'm kinda confused, is that a car forum?

Just one little piece of advice.... when you post a link to another board that is helping to irresponsibly breed, you're kinda helping those that come here find those types of boards easier... know what I mean....;)

SarahLynn123
July 13th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Honestly... I read through all the postings... please don't take offense to this as it's not directed your way... from the intelligence level of the posters I really don't think that anything you say will make the least bit of difference to any of them. :o
Trust me I dont take offense! I was almost banned from that sight because I wouldn't agree with them about breeding for profit (they think its a great way to make money and they are not bybers for doing it). In all honesty I only go on that sight to try and find homes for their dogs. They give them away all the time always intact and I cant stop worrying about the poor dogs. I put this up so I could vent, I really dont think I am going to reply to that post, it will be no different then last time and it jsut frustrates me.

SarahLynn123
July 13th, 2005, 04:02 PM
I'm kinda confused, is that a car forum?

Just one little piece of advice.... when you post a link to another board that is helping to irresponsibly breed, you're kinda helping those that come here find those types of boards easier... know what I mean....;)
I never thought of that!!!
It is a Calgary car forum but they post all their knowledge about pets all the time, Ive tried educating and jsut made myself mad. Im going to remove the link because I dont want to help them!!!

Thanks!