Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nana's Princess....Updated photo

Iggette
July 13th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Was cruisin through some pics and thought I would share a smile with you of my grandaughter Ciara she is almost 4 months old now and the happiest baby ever :love:

sammiec
July 13th, 2005, 11:16 AM
She is SOOOOO sweet Iggette! You must be so proud!!! :D

Princesss04
July 13th, 2005, 06:00 PM
She is so cute! She sure is a Princess! :D :queen:

lilith_rizel
July 14th, 2005, 04:26 PM
She is SOOOO big!. Judith will be 7 months in 2 weeks, and she looks the same size. Grant it, hubby and I are both short.

I love babies. Can't get enough of them! :D

chico2
July 14th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Awww Iggette,first I like to say"Welcome back!"then,little Ciara is absolutely adorable,you are sooo lucky.I would LOVE a grandbaby :love: and I would be the best grandma,spoil her rotten :D

Iggette
July 15th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Sammiec Yes I am one proud Nana, thank you

Princess.....yes I think that I will have to call her my princess until a nickname comes to mind as she grows.....but she will always be nana's princess

Lilith, she is really growing fast this past month she is already wearing a 6 month size in many things glad you and hubby are enjoying being parents :)

Thank you for the welcome chico I'm On holiday this week took a friend around the hospital tour the last 2 days was hoping to spend more time here but hey friends are important to me and I like to be there when they need me. I believe chico has flown the coop havn't seen from him since early spring *fingers crossed* hoping this is a good sign

chico2
July 15th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Iggette,I am sure Chico(the coon)is doing great,probably has made a dozen babies by now,but still remembers the wonderful human who saved his life and gave him a great start in life :love: