Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm new, and would love marketing help

JamesMcRoy
July 12th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I hope one of you wonderful posters will be able to help me out :)

I have a marketing internship at a worldwide provider of vetrinary products. I am clearly trying to impress my boss with a project I am working on. I have been asked to find out the market size in Canada for the following test kits: FIV, FeLV, heartworms, and parvo. In other words, I want to know the number of test kits Canadian clinics are purchasing. The simple answer or any suggestions to lead me in the right direction would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks guys (and gals)!
James

P.S. I normally post EDITED BY MARKO - DO NOT SPAM OUR FORUM

sammiec
July 12th, 2005, 02:54 PM
***All bulletin board posts are for purely personal/non-commercial use only. Promoting your own, or any other another business or website either directly or indirectly is not permitted. Threads not observing this stipulation will be deleted and offenders may be banned without notice.

I believe this includes doing market research. Sorry, but you're not to be posting these types of threads.

JamesMcRoy
July 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
In the spirit of an online community, I would like to make my defense. I realize the rules state that these forums may only be used for personal/private use. Rules are meant to be broken, especially when they are being broken to better serve the people. This research will directly impact you the consumer through higher quality products that better meet your needs. I realize using forums is unorthodox approach, but I have learned and contributed much on other forums. I was hoping that the same spirit of helping other's would carry over in this forum.

Best

marko
July 13th, 2005, 07:37 AM
When you create your own forum - feel free to break your own rules - do not have the gall to break ours then tell us that rules are meant to be broken.