chico2
July 12th, 2005, 07:47 AM
"Is that water wet???"

chico2
July 12th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Awwww summer....Rocky taking time out :D

happycats
July 12th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Beautiful pictures Chico!! (have they actually ever gone in the pool?)

chico2
July 12th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Ain't I just a beauty! Chico!

Rita
July 12th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Stunning pictures !! The one of Vinnie is especially beautiful .... the colouring is fabulous!! And Rocky looks sooooo relaxed :thumbs up
I was wondering the same thing as Happycats ... have any of your cats fallen into the pool? :eek:

chico2
July 12th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Well,mom and dad,there is always the grass :D
Prin,no but I think Vinnie would like to :D

JDG
July 12th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Perhaps they make water wings for cats??? How cute would that be, watching a cat try to walk with water wings on. . .hahahahah. :D :D

I really got a chuckle out of the last photo, Rocky and Chico look so relaxed - and that bottle of beer on the table! Thats how you make them so relaxed. . . hahahahaha . . . .

Great pictures! They really look they are enjoying themselves.

chico2
July 12th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Oh yes,it's VERY wet(Vinnie) :D

chico2
July 12th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Thank's guys,they are enjoying themselves and the beer..hmmm,funny you should notice that,I did'nt...best cure on a HOT summerday,together with the pool :D

chico2
July 12th, 2005, 08:14 AM
For the birds,you say?But what's a thirsty kitty to do??
Yes,the water a clean...(for those of you wondering!)

katy82
July 12th, 2005, 10:48 AM
I always love your pictures Chico...I think Rocky is my Fez's long lost brother.

pags
July 12th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Gorgeous as always, chico!! Your sanctuary there is SO inviting... I just came in from hacking down my out-of-control fern with a rusty machete and I have to say just the pictures near the pool cooled me off a few degrees!! I don't blame Vinnie one bit!

goldenblaze
July 12th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Each of your cats are sweet, very lucky aswell. Beautiful yard!

CyberKitten
July 12th, 2005, 01:22 PM
What adorable photos and adorable subjects of course Chico! Their mommy must be VERY proud! I love the one of them relaxing by the pool - and I quite agree, all they need is a bottle of beer. :)

Prin
July 12th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Well,mom and dad,there is always the grass :D
Prin,no but I think Vinnie would like to :D
What, you saw me coming before I was even here? :D
Is Rocky wearing a tag from the Humane Society? We just got our free ones and they look like that. I was so impressed.

Those are the cutest, most cuddly-looking kitties on the board. Don't tell anybody I said that... :)

glasslass
July 12th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Please Mom! Can't we have a few Koi in here? :D

chico2
July 13th, 2005, 07:10 AM
You know,this Forum is great,other people are getting tired of my kitties..
The usual comment"Oh nooo,more catpictures!!"
I could look at pictures of animals all day :D
Prin,I ordered those HS tags after someone on here told us about them,they were free.I ordered them on line and got them about a week later.All three have one.
My cats do not wear their collars inside,but the funny thing is,they wait at the patio-door to get them on,knowing it means we are going outside.
They do not come outside without them :evil:
Glasslass,a few Koi would certainly get Vinnie to jump in the pool :D

BMDLuver
July 13th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Prin,I ordered those HS tags after someone on here told us about them,they were free.I ordered them on line and got them about a week later.All three have one.

I didn't know they had tags for pets. Could you point me in the right direction?

BTW, I love your cat photos! They look so happy and relaxed. You have a lovely property. :)

chico2
July 13th, 2005, 07:37 AM
BMDLuver..I got them from Humane Society of Canada,don't remember the site,but I am sure someone else does.
If not here are the phone-numbers:(416)368-0405 or 800-641-5463.

BMDLuver
July 13th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Thanks Chico. I'll do a search online and if not I'll call. Much appreciated.

JDG
July 13th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Chico! here is that link. . ..

http://www.humanesociety.com/disparticle.asp?thisrel=petrecoveryteam

BMDLuver
July 13th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Thanks JDG!

JDG
July 13th, 2005, 07:59 AM
No problemo! :)

chico2
July 13th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Good stuff!!Maybe we should have a thread giving that link to everybody..

JDG
July 13th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Chico, I'm ahead of you :D (Great minds think alike :cool: :p )

I pm'ed Luba - I thought if it was included in her information/Links/resources about missing animals - say under 'preventative measures to safeguard your pet' and we could include the link there with a nice little reminder about how tags can help reunite you and your beloved pet! ;) :)

chico2
July 13th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Yeah,great idea!! Not much regarding pets is free and these tags are big enough for anyone to notice,with their reg.no and HS phone on one side and the pets name and home,phone on the other.
Unfortunately with cats,you have to use breakaway collars,so chances are the cat could loose the collar if he's lost.
My cats are never out on their own,I just want a tag,just in case...

BMDLuver
July 13th, 2005, 09:04 AM
That's a great additional tag! I just registered my two gals. Thanks so much. :)

Prin
July 13th, 2005, 12:46 PM
You can also advise them of any meds or health issues your doggy has, in case some one holds your doggy for more than a couple of hours. :)

Princesss04
July 13th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Chico what sweet pictures! I love them all but I think the last one is super sweet!