Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Raj's School of Beauty - first graduate!

JDG
July 11th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Minou has been a tad grumpy since her spay. I think she is a bit upset with how much of her lovely fur they shaved off. :sad:

So in a bid to cheer her up, I took a page out of Raj's beauty manual, and made my little princess her own jewelled collar! :queen:

(Now she only gets to wear it for photos and special occassions though)

She has been much more chipper and happy since she got her new one of a kind collar. . . .

Thank you Raj for the inspiration!

JDG
July 11th, 2005, 09:31 PM
another of Minou

JDG
July 11th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Its starting to get a little dark. . .

Puppyluv
July 11th, 2005, 09:41 PM
oooo what a lady!

happycats
July 11th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Aww I love it, it's very beautiful :love: . Have you painted their nails yet?? :D

Puppyluv
July 11th, 2005, 09:49 PM
ha ha i just realized I can "see" my building in those photos!

JDG
July 11th, 2005, 09:53 PM
happycats, I haven't painted them yet. . .I don't have a nail varnish that matches :angel: :D

Puppyluv, howdy neighbour! :highfive: :highfive:

Prin
July 11th, 2005, 10:26 PM
oooh... puppyluv do you live in the olympic residences? I guess you shouldn't answer that. :o I hear they're cool but overpriced...

Cute kitty. Is Marty too manly for a collar too? It can be blue... :)

JDG
July 11th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Prin, the olympic stadium is west of the direction those pictures are taken.

Marty still wears his bandana (hasn't taken it off yet)!

I don't know if jewelled collars are his thing, might wreak his bad boy image!

Luba
July 11th, 2005, 11:05 PM
OHh so very very pretty :D

glasslass
July 12th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Wow! Beautiful the way the purple beading sets off her smoke coloring! I bet it's not just the necklace that's perked her up. It's all the admiring compliments she must be getting. Marty's bandana is cute too!

Cactus Flower
July 12th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Raj gives this two paws up, for sure!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful!

I really love that you can see the buildings in the background. Penthouse kitty! (NO, not THAT kind of PENTHOUSE..... :eek: ).

Rita
July 12th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Poor Minou being so out of sorts since her surgery ... I sure hope her new collar helps make her feel like the princess that she is :queen:
A beautiful necklace for a beautiful Minou :p
And let's not forget how handsome Marty is with his bandana :king: :thumbs up
Give them both big hugs and kisses from me :grouphug:

Prin
July 12th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Raj gives this two paws up, for sure!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful!
I really love that you can see the buildings in the background. Penthouse kitty! (NO, not THAT kind of PENTHOUSE..... :eek: ).
Two Dewclaws up from Jemma and Boo too. I think they'd prefer Marty's camouflage bandana-- better to scope out your prey with... And it won't rip off too easily while playing...

You have the cutest kitties on the board, too. ;)

JDG
July 12th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks Prin!!! :D :D

Thank you also to Rita, Luba & glasslass for your kind words, Minou appreciated them!

And of course to Raj (and CF) for the inspiration! :pawprint:

------
Update on Minou: I took her back to the vet to have her stitches taken out. . . .she cried on the elevator down to the car, so I went back and got her brother for moral support.

They both enjoy car rides - I guess they also just like being together!

We were in and out of the vet's office in like 5 mins. The vet told her how impressed she was with how much fur had grown back already, and how pretty she is, which I think she liked.

We got back home and opened the carrier, I went and sat down on the couch - Minou came over all purrrrrring and head butted me. . . .

I think she is happy to have this 'ordeal' behind her - and she will be even happier once the fur grows back all the way!

. . . . . . . .