Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Friendly Reminder (Flashback to Kindergarten)

Cactus Flower
July 11th, 2005, 02:20 PM
I have copied and pasted these from actual websites for Kindergarten classes. They are rules/codes of conduct:

Always be a good listener.

We are helpers, not hurters.

We are builders, not breakers.

We are talkers, not shouters.

There will be no fighting or "play-fighting" at any time. If it looks like fighting, it's fighting.

Children will not be allowed to discuss inappropriate topics or contribute to demeaning conversations about other children or staff.

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Laugh with anyone, but laugh at no one.

Respect the rights of other people.

Students have the right to personal dignity. Every student must recognize that every other student has the same right. It is every student's responsibility not to threaten, or physically harm anyone else or say things which hurt their feelings.

We have the right to learn.

We have the right to hear and be heard.

Disruptive conduct, which interferes with the education or rights of others, is unacceptable.

Prin
July 11th, 2005, 02:23 PM
If 5 year olds can follow these rules, I suppose some adults could too. :)

JDG
July 11th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Great post CF!!! It never hurts to be reminded about the most simple of decencies. . .

Thank you for the refresher!

Rita
July 11th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Great post.
Such simple rules, you'd think it'd be easy to abide by them ;) Aaah, to be young again !!!

doggy lover
July 11th, 2005, 04:32 PM
I should post that at work, some people can get very ugly there. Sometimes I think it would be better to work with guys. There are all females at my place and some can get very bitchy. But I'm an :angel: LOL

Princesss04
July 12th, 2005, 10:30 PM
CF nice post I think we should remember these. If little ones can follow these so can we! :D