Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

sick labrador

whiteboy
July 11th, 2005, 01:01 PM
thanks alot that was sooooo helpful I guess youd rather me just sit here and wait for the blood and guts to come running out of both ends. what would you like me to do then , just shoot her. judging by your degree of expertise and compassion mabye you'd prefer I just go ahead and do that before you actualy let me talk with someone that can help whis poor animal .

sammiec
July 11th, 2005, 01:03 PM
As stated at the top of this forum "If your pet is vomiting, bleeding, has diarrea etc. seek vet care."
We are not vets here, therefore, if your dog is requiring medical attention you are obligated to get it for them, NOT sit here on the internet. Please don't try and guilt trip us.
Your dog NEEDS medical care. Take a cab, call a friend... I suggest to log off and make your way to the vet NOW!

Dragonfly
July 11th, 2005, 01:09 PM
We do not have an on staff vet or anything like that, so I am not sure what you think we can do here.

I sent you a pm offering reasons why your thread was locked and possible ways for you to go about getting your sick dog some real help. Please check your private messages.