Toronto Candle Light Vigil!!!

pitbulliest
July 8th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Candle Light Vigil
August 28th, 2005
8:00 PM
Queens Park, Toronto, Ontario
In Memory of All Pitbulls Killed by Ignorance and Fear

We are still here and we are still fighting for our rights and the rights of our pitbulls to be treated equally. At the end of EVERY leash there is a VOTER. Candles will be available for donation towards the legal defense fund. Dogs are welcome as long as they behave nicely.

Organized by those that know that Breed Specific Legislation is not the answer. Please pass this message on. The more people that attend, the stronger the message!

pitbulliest
July 8th, 2005, 11:18 PM
there is also a flyer that went along with this message..if anyone is interested..please email me as I received it from the Advocates from the Underdog and will be happy to pass it on to you so you can pin them up in your office, at the local Tim Horton's..and wherever else you're able

My email is:
pitbulliest@yahoo.com

babyrocky1
July 8th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Ill be there! Thanks for the post Pitbulliest, we usually recieve Emails from the advocates too so Ill check when I get home if there are flyers to print already! I hope this rally is HUGE!!!!

pitbulliest
July 8th, 2005, 11:23 PM
I hope so too..it really should be considering thats the date when this stupid law comes into affect...I'll be seeing all of you there I hope...:) please try to make it everyone! :fingerscr

Angeleyes1437
July 8th, 2005, 11:27 PM
I wish I was closer... maybe I can come to Canada! :)

My boyfriend usually goes in August to do beta testing for video games... hopefully it's around that time.

pitbulliest
July 8th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah and if you DO make it..wear an "I AM AMERICAN" T-shirt..let our stupid politicians know that EVERYONE is affected by this moronic law! :thumbs up

Akeeter
July 10th, 2005, 02:50 PM
I wish Go-Transit would get as smart as TTC & allow dogs to travel on short
(train esp.) runs.