maddoxies
July 8th, 2005, 04:14 PM
This is my new girl Heidi.

heidiho
July 8th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Love her,she is adorable,great name to by the way.. :p :p

BMDLuver
July 8th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Awww, heidi looks lovely in pink! Do you have on of her in her cart? I've never actually seen a dog in a special needs cart before. Does Valentin get spiffy clothes to wear as well? He's going to get clothes envy if he doesn't. :D

goldenblaze
July 8th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Truly one special home this little doll has found, Love her pink dress :queen: Enjoy each other :angel:

Prin
July 9th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Haha, she has such a tiny hiney. What a cutie. Yodelayheehoo, Heidi. :D

maddoxies
July 12th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Yes, Valentin gets special clothes too. He has a sparkling, spandex track suit to keep him clean outdoors (he is a long haired boy and his coat picks up every leaf and twig). He is known as Disco Doxie in his suit !!!
I have to get the photos developed of Heidi in her cart. The hard part is keeping her still long enough for a photo, she is a speed demon. She is a speed demon, and has run over her Auntie Ruth's toes a few times with her cart.
I have ordered pink hot pants (with black lace trim) for Heidi. Sexy girl !!! These will replace her diapers.

Prin
July 12th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Are you referring to the purple suit? Was there a pic around here somewhere a while ago?

Princesss04
July 12th, 2005, 10:31 PM
How cute! :D :D :D :love:

badger
July 12th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Well, finally! She is aDOORable. What does Valentin think, is he besotted?

SnowDancer
July 12th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Heidi is adorable - love the outfit and am looking forward to seeing the fancy pants. If those are your toes and not your Aunt's, you will have to colour coordinate your polish!