Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shelby trying to hide something...

Goldenmom
July 8th, 2005, 02:31 PM
But she isn't doing a very good job of it! She stole my granddaughters rake and thought we would never see it under her chin!! :angel:

Prin
July 8th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Rake? What rake?

shannon1233A
July 8th, 2005, 02:33 PM
OMG Those eyes! Rake....what rake? :angel:

Goldenmom
July 8th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Rake? What rake?

LOL, exactly! She is hoping we are VERY stupid! ;) She had it and was prancing around with it veerryyy slowly. I said "Shelby, what do you have" She promptly lied down on her mat and tried to "hide" it. As you can see, she did a great job of it and I didn't even question her again!!

Writing4Fun
July 8th, 2005, 02:38 PM
:D Now, that was funny! :D

Goldenmom
July 8th, 2005, 02:40 PM
I dropped this under the table and when we all got up to clear the dishes, look who thought she would run and "retrieve" it! She was sitting on that mat thinking that not one person would notice she had it in her mouth! :angel:

goldenblaze
July 8th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Shelby what a smart girl she is :angel: and the spoon OMG so cute, love it! :love:

heidiho
July 8th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I love it,that is adorable. ;) ;)

Luba
July 8th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Oh thats so funny you have a little thief too huh!

Very sweet sneaky pics I might add. Sadie does the same thing but actually shows us she has it then puts her head down like 'hey i don't have anything'

If we ignore her she will run right in front of us with it her her mouth practically shoving it in your face...LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!!

Safyre
July 8th, 2005, 06:36 PM
lol, that last one with the spoon reminds me of my Justice.
She'll pick something up outside, and if it i small enough (peice of paper, acorn) she keeps her mouth closed. Seeing as she is a retriever, with her mouth normally open, we KNOW a closed mouth means BAD THINGS. lol