Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ricki refusing to get out!

Goldenmom
July 8th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Ricki is soaking wet and jumped in my sons truck and refused to budge. He pushed, I pulled with no luck! She is THE most stubborn dog I have even known.

Heather

Writing4Fun
July 8th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Yummy! Wet dog smell in the cab of a pick-up! :p Maybe she saw that commercial for motor oil, where the Lab is narrating about how this is "his" truck and how happy he was that his man was putting this brand of motor oil in it to protect it, "Nice man, nice man". :D

Prin
July 8th, 2005, 01:28 PM
heh heh... I know some doggies like that. :D And they always sit where you will, just to get it nice and wet.

goldenblaze
July 8th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I can smell her now, She is so cute I love her face gentle and sweet. The commercial for motor oil is great, I've seen it too!

Wet Goldens are priceless, love the curly coats.This is Blaze the other night, my car was wet too. :p

maddoxies
July 8th, 2005, 04:03 PM
The only thing that smells worse than a wet golden is TWO wet goldens (or a wet one that has rolled in dead fish)

Love the pic, "I may be wet, but I am still adorable :angel: "

Goldenmom
July 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM
The only thing that smells worse than a wet golden is TWO wet goldens (or a wet one that has rolled in dead fish)

Love the pic, "I may be wet, but I am still adorable :angel: "

I agree! In my house it is THREE wet Goldens and THREE that roll in dead fish!!!! It is absolutely THE most disgusting thing they do. When the weather was really hot, dead catfish were showing up on the shore of our lake by the dozens. We had to be quick to pick them up, but you know these Retrievers. If there is one to be found, they WILL find it! Ewwwwwww :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Luba
July 8th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Stinky wet dogs yaaaa!

Looks like she was quite comfy there.....how come u didn't throw her a towel HAHAHAHA