Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sleepyhead

Cactus Flower
July 7th, 2005, 03:22 PM
I just love watching Raj fall asleep. I must have a hundred photos of her snoozing, or on her way to snoozing. She tends to sack out in the middle of doing something (like playing with a toy), and in whatever position she happens to be in at the time.

Then it's about twenty blinks until she's out.

Going.......

Luba
July 7th, 2005, 03:23 PM
For a min there I thought you shrunk Chloe :eek:

Cactus Flower
July 7th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Going..............

Cactus Flower
July 7th, 2005, 03:26 PM
..................gone!

toby's tracy
July 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Adorable! I love how dogs cuddle up with their toys when they sleep :love:

Princesss04
July 7th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Aww look at those blue toes! What a sweet baby! dd r45;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[; '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[[[[[[nnnnnnnnnnnnnb iku (that is what Felix thinks about sweet Raja! I can not keep him off the key board!

glasslass
July 7th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Awww! Pictures of Raj never disappoint me! Pretty twinkle toes and necklace!

Cactus Flower
July 7th, 2005, 09:15 PM
LOL Princess!

Thanks, all :D .

dmc123
July 7th, 2005, 09:27 PM
how cute! Still say, Raj is a beautiful dog!

Diane

Sneaky2006
July 7th, 2005, 09:52 PM
:love: There she is!! She looks so comfy!

Prin
July 8th, 2005, 12:02 AM
THERE she IS!!! Now, I can go to sleep.

I loves them big mooshie lips. When she wakes up are they sometimes crunched to one side? I love it when that happens. They try to look serious, like "What's that NOISE?!?!" and their face is stuck mooshed. :D

Cactus Flower
July 8th, 2005, 12:34 AM
PRIN, I am still giggling out loud as I write this!!!!!!!

YES, that happens, and you described it PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writing4Fun
July 8th, 2005, 10:04 AM
I loves them big mooshie lips. When she wakes up are they sometimes crunched to one side?
LOL! That happens to me most mornings! :D Raj is beautiful, as always. :love: Although I think I prefer the hot pink nails to the blue... :p

Cactus Flower
July 8th, 2005, 12:54 PM
LOL. I avoid the mirror in the morning. BIG TIME. NO mirrors before coffee. That's the rule.

I did them blue just for Prin, this time :) .

My best friend bought Raj a really pretty gold necklace, and now I'm searching for a gold nail polish to match. NO LUCK! I didn't know it was such an uncommon color. Sheesh! I can find GREEN and TANGERINE ORANGE (ew, and ick), but not gold?

Rita
July 8th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Great pictures of Raj!!!
Gold nailpolish is usually most popular around Christmas .... I think I may actually have a bottle somewhere ;) want me to send it to ya ??? :) I think it would look fab on Raj !!

Prin
July 8th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I did them blue just for Prin, this time :) .

My best friend bought Raj a really pretty gold necklace, and now I'm searching for a gold nail polish to match. NO LUCK! I didn't know it was such an uncommon color. Sheesh! I can find GREEN and TANGERINE ORANGE (ew, and ick), but not gold?
For me? I didn't even notice. :o And it's all bluey-green too! That was my favorite when I was littler- that and really bright royal blue. I have some silver left-- I was never flashy enough for gold. :D

Cactus Flower
July 8th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Thanks, Rita! With as early as they start promoting Christmas, I should be able to buy some in a month or two :D .

It's actually not bluey-green at all, Prin. Must just be the photo. It is the bluest blue I could find.....maybe "royal blue", like you mentioned? Here's another photo of the same polish- maybe it will show up better: