Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

baby update.

lilith_rizel
July 6th, 2005, 12:41 PM
I am 17 weeks pergnant, and doing great. Rune (baby's name if a boy sitll don't now, but we think it is) had been moving about for the past week or so. I am feeling his movements 6 weeks earlier than I did with Judith, so that is great. I am so excited. I have an appt on the 20th. I will let you all know how it goes, and if I am able to get and ultrasound that day or not. Sure hope I am. And everyone keep their fingers crossed, and pray it is a boy. We are hoping for a boy so badly. It would make us so happy if it was one....... :fingerscr

Rita
July 6th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Glad to hear things are going well :thumbs up

lilith_rizel
July 6th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Rita, they are not just going well, they are going fantastic. I have no more symptoms anymore, besides back pain. I am looking into a maternity belt this time, and just researching them to see what one would best suit me. I have found one that I like, and will probably get. I have a feeling that my back is going to get really bad this time. I am sore every morning when I wake up, and stays sore most of the day. Funny thing is, I am only 3 months, and not really showing alot yet. I think alot has to do with it being so close to having Judith as well.

Prin
July 6th, 2005, 03:13 PM
But if it's a girl, you'll be happy too right? Who had a mother in law named William because the parents wanted a boy? I can't remember.

I hope everything turns out great. :fingerscr :) :grouphug:

lilith_rizel
July 6th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Oh, of course we would still be happy if the baby turned out to be another girl. We were praying for a boy with Judith as well.

sammiec
July 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
17 weeks already! OMGosh!!! It seems like Judith just arrived!! You're almost half way through!
I am so glad that everything is going well for you, and you have a happy and healthy baby when all is said and done!

(((HUGS)))

Schwinn
July 6th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Glad to hear it's going well...most important thing is ten fingers and ten toes!