Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

just a few kitten pics

amber416
July 1st, 2005, 12:38 AM
My foster babies are getting so big....five weeks already, in a few more they will be ready to go :sad:

Here is Molly (my very favorite, but don't tell the others :) )

amber416
July 1st, 2005, 12:39 AM
And here are the boys...Oliver and Dodger

amber416
July 1st, 2005, 12:42 AM
Okay...one more of Molly....

amber416
July 1st, 2005, 12:47 AM
Okay and one of my Tink and my foster Katharina (Kat)...Kat was formerly extremely feral and is now very tame and sweet...every other cat that i have fostered Tinkerbell has hated, but her and Kat are inseperable, they are always either wrestling or grooming eachother. I walked in on them the other day like this, they look like they were caught plotting something evil....

chico2
July 1st, 2005, 10:14 AM
Amber,thank's for posting the pics..they are so sweet,what's going to happen to Mama cat?? I am just asking,because often when kittens are weaned,mama cat is PTS,especially one who is feral :sad:

Princesss04
July 1st, 2005, 10:50 AM
Okay and one of my Tink and my foster Katharina (Kat)...Kat was formerly extremely feral and is now very tame and sweet...every other cat that i have fostered Tinkerbell has hated, but her and Kat are inseperable, they are always either wrestling or grooming eachother. I walked in on them the other day like this, they look like they were caught plotting something evil....

Amber I think that means you need to keep Kat! Because they get along so well! You are so sweet for taking these babies in and taking care of them. :angel:

amber416
July 1st, 2005, 11:42 AM
Chico, actually the rescue i am with is called "friends of ferals" and we focus on either trapping, neutering, and releasing the ferals to responsible outdoor homes or taming them, when possible, and adopting them to good indoor homes. Also we are no-kill. I think Mom could be pretty tameable so when the babies are gone, either i will keep fostering her and work on her, or she will go to a different foster home to be tamed. If we think we have any chance in turning the ferals into good indoor candidates, we try to take that route, unfortunately there are not a lot of foster homes that want to make that kind of time/effort commitment :sad: But, no, momma cat will certainly not be PTS, i wouldn't allow it :)

And Princess, me and Tink are thinking the same thing about Kat but Justin (my husband) is another story....we'll see ;)